• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K. McEuen
    replied
    Re: Daily Deals

Originally posted by blusk View Post
    Who here is still not receiving their Daily Deal emails? Please let me know!

Thanks!
    Brian with Missouri Star
    Been well over a year ago that mine stopped. I still get all the other emails though

Leave a comment:

• blusk
    replied

Who here is still not receiving their Daily Deal emails? Please let me know!

Thanks!
    Brian with Missouri Star

Leave a comment:

• csm
    replied

I had not been getting mine either. this morning i got one about 10am. Needle little more? it says. I can click on it and go to the website and find the daily deal, but not like it was before the first of the year. not sure either what is going on.

Leave a comment:

• blusk
    replied

Thank you, everyone! Every bit of data helps!

Brian with Missouri Star

Leave a comment:

• mythoughtis
    replied

FYI - to the M* employee researching this. My Sunday daily deal newsletter that made it to my email did not have the return email address from the message that the poster above cut/paste into her comment. The email on my Sunday daily deal newsletter had [email protected]
    Last edited by mythoughtis; February 10, 2020, 07:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sydneybean
    replied

I get my emails every morning. Usually timed around 5 or 6 am.

Leave a comment:

• NancyH
    replied

I sent an email yesterday and this is the response I received.

Thank you for your email. I apologize for the inconvenience with not receiving your daily deal emails! There is an issue with our email server that is not delivering some of the emails. Our IT team is working with the marketing provider's IT team to get this issue resolved. The incoming email address has changed and our internal IT team has suggested that you add this address into your contacts list. That address is [email protected]. It has helped for some people. In the meantime our daily deal can be viewed on our website! You can also use the link below to go directly to the Daily Deal page. I cannot express how sorry we are that this issue has not been resolved yet. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Have a wonderful day,

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/dailydeal

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

Usually, I'd have the DD e-m in my inbox when I log on here at 6 a.m. Not anymore. I didn't get mine until ~11 a.m. yest. And they've been going into my junk folder. It's been faster for me to check the DD on the web site. Not sure what's going on.

Leave a comment:

• NancyH
    replied

I am still not receiving mine. It has been a while since I received one. I looked at the "Frequently Asked Questions" and they say to check your junk mail and email preferences. If there is still a problem then call them. Mine are not going to junk mail and my email preferences are set correctly. I have not called them yet. It seems that since so many people are having the same issue it must be something on their end. If you find a solution please share your findings, thanks.

Nancy

Leave a comment:

• Chris Rose
    started a topic Daily Deals

Daily Deals

Have been getting Daily Deals emails for over a year but the last week none. My friend just asked me if I was getting them because she wasn’t either.
Working...
X