Daily Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Daily Deals

I don't sign up for them. I check the Daily Deal every day when I sign on to MSQC. I have gotten into the bad habit of not posting every day though and hope to start posting every day again. I miss a lot of you so much!
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Originally posted by blusk View Post
      Re: Daily Deals

Who here is still not receiving their Daily Deal emails? Please let me know!

Thanks!
      Brian with Missouri Star
      I haven't had a daily deal email in at least two months. I also contacted customer service and went through all the steps. It's not going to my junk mail.
      sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

I haven't gotten e-mails lately but check the forum daily and look at the DD so it isn't a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by EnumclawGramma View Post

I haven't had a daily deal email in at least two months. I also contacted customer service and went through all the steps. It's not going to my junk mail.
          Originally posted by Claire Hallman View Post
          I haven't gotten e-mails lately but check the forum daily and look at the DD so it isn't a problem.
          I've passed both of your information over to our tech. If it's not being delivered to Spam, then they should show up tomorrow or Wednesday. Let me know!

Comment

• EnumclawGramma
            EnumclawGramma commented
            Editing a comment
            I got my daily deal this morning for the first time in a couple months! Thank you!

• blusk
            blusk commented
            Editing a comment
            EnumclawGramma: Glad to hear it!

I got it today, thanks.

Comment

Interesting to find this discussion -- I realized it's been weeks since I've gotten a Daily Deal email. I'm subscribed and checked my spam folder.

Comment

I have not gotten the e-mails for a while now. I just come here each morning and click on daily deal.
              If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzyone View Post
                Interesting to find this discussion -- I realized it's been weeks since I've gotten a Daily Deal email. I'm subscribed and checked my spam folder.
                Originally posted by Cathy F View Post
                I have not gotten the e-mails for a while now. I just come here each morning and click on daily deal.

Cathy and Fizzy, we've passed your email address over to our tech to take a look. Thanks for letting us know!

Brian

Comment

Working...
                X