X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blusk
    replied
    Re: Item missing from order

Thank you for letting us know! Those 3 yard cuts were specially brought in for the sale, too, but glad to hear that an alternative was found that you could use. If you bump into further trouble, please get back in touch so we can make things right!

Brian with Missouri Star

Leave a comment:

• nativetexan
    replied

I'm glad to hear you finally got something that will be actually mailed to you. They should have notified you quickly. but the other options when calling are nice to hear of too. Happy Quilting.

Leave a comment:

• midnightline
    replied

It was a 3-yard backing cut. I contacted the department online and got a response that said, "We've forwarded this to the shipping department". After a day or two, with no further contact, I called them directly and the customer service lady I spoke to was able to confirm that the fabric was discontinued and they wouldn't be able to ship me a direct replacement. She was, however, able to send me a replacement 3-yard cut of an alternate purple backing that I think will work, so it worked out in the end.

Did you know that the MSQC phone lines have an option for you to ask for sewing advice? And an option if you just need to chat?

That's not something most places do! Kudos for that innovation.

Leave a comment:

• Kristler
    replied

If it was a bolt of fabric from their bolt sale ours didn’t show either, so I called. Ends up those are coming straight from Riley Blake and will ship separately. We are supposed to get an email when it ships. I wish they had more clear when they sent the order shipped email though.

Leave a comment:

• nativetexan
    replied

call them and have them explain order.

Leave a comment:

• midnightline
    replied

I don't think it is. The email I got said everything was supposed to be in 1 box.

Leave a comment:

• nativetexan
    replied

hopefully it is coming separately. but you should have gotten an email on that. Hope you get it.

Leave a comment:

• midnightline
    started a topic Item missing from order

Item missing from order

Hey Al,

Not sure what's up with the packing department, but there was an item missing from my order. And of course it's now "sold out forever." I sent a message to customer service - I'm assuming they'll just refund it, but grrr... I had a specific quilt in mind for the backing that didn't make it into the box.

-Kat
Working...
X