Missing daily deal newsletters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing daily deal newsletters

I have not received the daily deal email for several days. I checked my email preferences last night and they were all set to yes. I checked my spam folder- not there. Is there a wide-spread issue or just me?

Re: Missing daily deal newsletters

Mine stopped about 7 months ago and I can't seem to figure it out...... I even signed up again and still no emails. I used to get them every day.

Comment

I have never gotten them...ever. I just check at 10PM West Coast time every night.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Mine stopped a few days ago as well. I have Hotmail. I checked all settings, I didn't change anything on my emails. Hopefully we will start getting them again. I admit I do check website but still the email was nice reminder.

Comment

Hello,

We are terribly sorry about this. We are experiencing a technical issue with our email, and our IT team is working very hard to fix it. Could you please email [email protected] so we can make note of your email address? If you missed Jenny's most recent quilt tutorial, you can watch it here: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/land...ilt/index.html and you can find our Daily Deal right here: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/dailydeal You can also follow along with us on Facebook to receive updates about tutorials, Daily Deals and much more: https://www.facebook.com/QuiltingDeals

Thank you so much for your patience and support. We sincerely appreciate it.

Mary from Missouri Star

Comment

I noticed an improvement in the looks of the daily e-m today. Previously, it would say, "View in your browser". I would have to click that to see all the daily & weekly offerings. Today, the pics were back so I could just click on them. It looks like they made some improvements.

Comment

Today’s newsletter arrived in my email, so maybe the issue is fixed? Or maybe the fact that I verified my preferences finally took hold? The email shows a time of 55am, which is what it usually is. Since I am in the same time zone as the shop, I don’t stay up until midnight every night to check the daily deal. I depend on the email to tell me about the deal once I wake up.
              FYI - I did send my email address in as requested.

Comment

Next day- back to not getting it again.

Comment

I have never received them either.....I did sign up though.
                  I usually don't even check my email any more. I just go to the MSQC website and do whatever I want to do.
                  Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                  http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

It appears that I am getting the SUNDAY daily deal newsletter only as that one showed up yesterday. It was about 4 hours later than normal though. Today - no daily deal newsletter again.

Comment

My daily deal goes to my junk box, sometimes. I have no clue why! So, if I don’t see the daily deal in my inbox, I check my junk box and it is usually there. Also, I’ve called customer service and they fixed something and I started getting the daily deal more consistently in my inbox. I hope this helps.

Comment

Hi, everyone! We're still working on it with our email provider, trying to figure out what is stopping fine quilters from receiving their Daily Deal email. If you're subscribed to our Facebook page, we'll be running that a bit earlier than normal, and, of course, there's the website where you can see the Daily Deal. If you haven't let our Customer Service crew know your email address, please do, as that gives us more information to take back to the email crew. And, of course, feel free to PM me or respond here if you have questions.

Thank you for your patience, and we'll keep working on it!

Brian with Missouri Star

Comment

Originally posted by mythoughtis View Post
                          It appears that I am getting the SUNDAY daily deal newsletter only as that one showed up yesterday. It was about 4 hours later than normal though. Today - no daily deal newsletter again.
                          This helps a lot! Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

Working...
                          X