Kind of impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of impressed

My last order only took 7 days, about half the usual time.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Re: Kind of impressed

If you liked that, try the two day shipping, it’ll blow you away

Comment

My order (# 1 of 3), went from Missouri, to Newark, NJ and then back to Chicago with Fed Ex. Hopefully it's on it's way to me now.

Comment

I am in north Arkansas, not far over the state line from M and it goes to Kansas, then to Southaven Miss, then back to AR, usually bouncing across the state a couple times before hitting my Post Office. It travels more than a bad basketball player.
        TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I agree. I did that at Christmastime... Two day arrival - totally worth the extra two bucks!

Comment

I'm always impressed with the shipping, my last order DD was on a Monday came smart post, it arrived Wednesday! with regular $5 shipping! Can't get better than that!
            When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
            Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
            X