web site down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

web site down

Can't order, everything keeps saying it can't find,,,, only thing that works is daily deal, sent them a message
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: web site down

Hi,
    I’m trying to do a search from the daily deal email and I'm getting the same message: —— can’t be found.

Comment

help me understand what's happening, you're going to the daily deal website then searching for something and getting a "not found" error or you go to the homepage of missouri star and search for something? What are you searching for?

Comment

What was happening was I couldn't click on anything on the home page without the message sorry we couldn't find. Tried clicking sale, got the sorry message. Did that all early morning on clicking on anything. Seems to be fine this am. Thank you ffor asking.
        When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
        Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yay! It is working again. I was searching for marbles and basic fabric on the website and getting the message that they couldn't be found. But it’s all good now. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X