Promo code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promo code?

For one thing, I made 2 purchases, and only got one promo code. Ok, so I got over it, and today went to use the code, and it says it's invalid. Whats up?
    Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Re: Promo code?

Did you contact customer service? Also make sure if there is a "0" or an "O" that you use the correct one. I found that out once. I did contact customer service and they were able to help

Comment

And I've been known to mistake a B for an 8. Also, like sydneybean, a 0 (zero) for the letter O.

I've gotten used to increasing the screen resolution to 125% to make the code clearer. Before I started doing this I needed help from customer service. They were able to look it up and give me the correct code immediately. You can also contact them and ask about the code you didn't get.

Comment

Thanks. I used copy/paste, so I didn't read it at all.
        I was wondering if it happened to others, and was some sort of glitch. I guess, I'll just contact customer service tomorrow.
        Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

This is a bit late of a response, but just FYI... if there was a space in the middle of your code, that means you had 2 codes, and the space was between them. Hope this belatedly helps!

Comment

Working...
          X