Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is MSQC in Sweden? That's what FedEx MailView thinks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is MSQC in Sweden? That's what FedEx MailView thinks.

First -- be assured I have sent 2 emails regarding these orders. The 888-571-1122 has a message saying its outside business hours -- it was 10 am. Is there a storm?

I hadn't ordered in recent months since shipping had been the pits. BUT in September, since I couldn't be at the Birthday Bash, I placed 2 orders - on September 16 & 21. Both orders have since been received -- NO PACKING SLIP.

The 2nd order was received first within 5 days -- KUDOS to that employee for sending FedEx International Economy. This is the type of service I expect from FedEx & MSQC, and works best to Canada.

The 1st order lingered from the day it was shipped/ received in Newark, NJ. Sent FedEx MailView--- why is this method chosen. I would pay for better service. When I did pick it up from the Post Office, it had no packing slip, a wrong Block magazine sent and the country of ORIGIN was listed as SWEDEN --- no wonder this was held up by customs. Clearly there needs to be better paperwork.

I expect I will receive an email from M*, but just had to rant. Need consistency in service.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Re: Is MSQC in Sweden? That's what FedEx MailView thinks.

M* posted a FB message this morning that their phones lines were downed in a storm. Hope you get a quick solution.
    Lyn

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
    🙄

Comment

Gee, I thought thy were buried. Mine are.
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Originally posted by justLyn View Post
        M* posted a FB message this morning that their phones lines were downed in a storm. Hope you get a quick solution.
        Thanks. I am not on MSQC Facebook page.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
        X