Please don’t lose that personal touch, last 2 quilts came without a note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don’t lose that personal touch, last 2 quilts came without a note

I received my quilt back from M* and it looks great. Such nice work! But, and this is second quilt now, no note saying “ I like this color combo” or “ this is a lovely quiltl” or lI like modern quilt”. I miss that note from you M*!

Re: Please don’t lose that personal touch, last 2 quilts came without a note

Agreed! My last few orders haven't had a personal message! On one of my first quilts I sent to Missouri Star, Jenny herself made a comment about it! That was such an honor! ( and it was a very long time ago when they longarmed right in the shop!)

Comment

That is rather disappointing to hear. The one and only quilt I will ever have done there is on it's way back to me now. I had heard about the personal notes and was looking forward to what it would say.

Oh well........
      Donna

Comment

Hello,

Thanks so much for sharing these concerns. We are constantly amazed at all of the beautiful quilts and color that come to us from all over the world. We also love the touching stories that accompany so many of the projects. Jenny expects notes and we try to write notes on all of our orders. I'll make sure and talk with the quilters next week to ensure every quilter takes an extra moment to contribute to the story of the quilt. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

All the best,

Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by cjgorringe View Post
          Hello,

Thanks so much for sharing these concerns. We are constantly amazed at all of the beautiful quilts and color that come to us from all over the world. We also love the touching stories that accompany so many of the projects. Jenny expects notes and we try to write notes on all of our orders. I'll make sure and talk with the quilters next week to ensure every quilter takes an extra moment to contribute to the story of the quilt. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

All the best,

Caleb
          Thank you. I just realized I was missing part of the story of “our” quilt.

Comment

Working...
          X