Newest Shipping Choices a Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest Shipping Choices a Positive

Just wanted to say, the newest shipping choices are much better and cost effective.

I can now choose to add $2 on top of the $5 ($7 total) and get my packages in a week as opposed to paying $14 for around the same amount of time. If I use the basic $5 shipping, it will still take 3-4 weeks so the option of $2 extra to get it here sooner is a big plus.

Thank you!
    ~~Sewin' Love w/ Quilting~~Lucy~~

Re: Newest Shipping Choices a Positive

That's a wonderful option and a great solution for you, Lucy . Fun to see your post. Hope you and your family are well. I think about you often.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Thank you, think of you often too. Hope you and your family are doing great!

Comment

Glad the shipping option is going to be good for you. I remember when we lived in Fairbanks (late 1960's) and our TV shows were 3 weeks behind (except for local and national news). When we visited the lower 48 it was like losing 3 weeks!!
        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
        Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Granny Fran View Post
          Glad the shipping option is going to be good for you. I remember when we lived in Fairbanks (late 1960's) and our TV shows were 3 weeks behind (except for local and national news). When we visited the lower 48 it was like losing 3 weeks!!
          They must have been sending those TV shows over radio wave fedex smartpost lol

Comment

Actually I believe it was dog sled...
            No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
            Aesop

Comment

With a couple lame old dogs?
              TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Working...
              X