I'm impressed! Kudos to M*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm impressed! Kudos to M*

I was amazed to get a shipped e-mail yesterday afternoon from the order I placed yesterday morning. Who knows how long it might take Fedex and the PO to actually get it here but same day shipping is pretty darn good.

Comment

Re: I'm impressed! Kudos to M*

Originally posted by brinasmemaw View Post
      I am also in Alaska & have ordered from Missouri Star several times where delivery took 16-20 days. Before FedEx Smartship or whatever it is, my packages were delivered within 10 days max. The longer delivery time is just not acceptable for me so I will not be ordering anymore. I LOVE Missouri Star & wish that the wait time wasn't so long but sadly I have to go with someone else who can deliver faster.
      I agree, I am ordering more and more from other sites. It's unfortunate but to add $7 on top of $5 shipping when you can get it elsewhere for less shipping and much more timely it just doesn't make sense. I have loved MSQ and hoped things would get better but...for awhile they sent my orders USPS instead of Fedex slow rate aka "Smartpost" and it worked but it's been slow boat for the last 3-4 months. Very sad
      ~~Sewin' Love w/ Quilting~~Lucy~~

Comment

Working...
      X