Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long is Processing

Hello

I would like to know about how long is processing and can I please find out about the number of orders in line to be prosessed in front of my order. I ordered a mix of fat quarters and cut yardages on 30 November with the hope to use some of the fabric in a Christmas gift, I know that I am running late on the gift but the lack of communication is painfully. When this happened before I learn after a couple weeks that something I ordered was out of stock and the rest would now be sent.
    Is there any standard timeframe when you will send me such an email?

Re: How long is Processing

I ordered the DD on Sunday and it's still processing. At least I just ordered it to go with something else for next year. I don't know what's going on, M*s getting orders out was getting better and the issues were with the shipping. Now it seems it's all getting worse.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Comment

I would be fine if it said processing expected to ship date/day. I know they get behind on major sales but the lack of communication is my problem. When it ships is fine if I had an idea as to when that would be.

Comment

Have you emailed or called them?
        TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Hi Nashtah,
          My name is Lisa and I work at Missouri Star. I am so sorry to hear that your order is so delayed and that you have not been receiving proper communication. If you could, please email me at [email protected] with your details and I will get them to our Head of Customer Service right away so we can get you some resolution. Again, I truly apologize for this and we want to make it right asap.
          Thank you!
          Lisa

Comment

Lisa thank you for your reply.

Do you know if there is an automatic contact point and when it happens?

Comment

I placed my order on November 30th too and it’s also still processing!

Comment

I ordered the daily deal Tuesday around 6 am and received an email by 9 am that it had been shipped. Let's hope the mail delivery does it's part! No complaints ever from me about Missouri Star. Once I received the wrong item, a pair of thread snips instead of a thread cutter, called and they sent the right item the same day and told me to just keep the wrong item.

Comment

Originally posted by evy View Post
                  I ordered the daily deal Tuesday around 6 am and received an email by 9 am that it had been shipped. Let's hope the mail delivery does it's part! No complaints ever from me about Missouri Star. Once I received the wrong item, a pair of thread snips instead of a thread cutter, called and they sent the right item the same day and told me to just keep the wrong item.
                  I was so encouraged by your post, I went to check on my order from Sunday... it's still in process. How hard is it to pick up a couple of jelly rolls? Insert sigh here. At least I'm not in a rush for it!
                  Katrina

― Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by evy View Post
                    My last order was a daily deal; ONE charm pack, shipped same day and took almost 2 weeks to travel a 2 1/2 hour drive.
                    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

MIne too. the 30th and still processing. it is a small 2 yd order. i did send them an email yesterday.

Comment

I wouldn't order anything from M* if you need it in less than 4-6 weeks. If you only order a precut you might get it sooner, but cut yardage takes weeks. Then, once it is actually on it's way, it will take at least another week to reach you as they are using the very sloooooow FedEx Smart Post. Try Fat Quarter Shop. They usually ship next day and charge $5 for USPS Priority.
                        Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Well the forum post and Lisa has most of my order shipped.

Comment

I got the email that my order is shipped (probably the label was created and it will go out tomorrow since it was almost 5). It will get here, the waiting game begins.
                            Katrina

― Maya Angelou

Comment

they responded to my emails, said about to be shipped and gave me a link to look it up later. so at least it seems to be coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X