X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judy, USMC
    replied
    Re: MSQC mistake + FedEx Smart Post = very unhappy customer

You can go to your Account and click on Orders. When you find the order you want click on View/Modify and it will show all the items. Scroll down and the tracking number should show up on the left side of the page. Click there and it should automatically show the tracking info.

Leave a comment:

• auntstuff
    replied

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
    how do you track your order? i never see a tracking number. just can look online at order page.
    The email they send when it ships has a tracking number. Gotta hunt through the other stuff for it.

Leave a comment:

• nativetexan
    replied

how do you track your order? i never see a tracking number. just can look online at order page.

Leave a comment:

• surfergirl
    replied

my layer cake showed up today: It took 33 days to get to Hawaii from Missouri. Happy it finally arrived.

Leave a comment:

• surfergirl
    replied

Ordered Nov 10th, still waiting for delivery of my lone layer cake which was promised on Dec 7th. I'll give it til Monday, then I am calling them to have them reverse that charge off my card, and will never order from M* again. They have lost a long time customer.

Leave a comment:

• sydneybean
    replied

My package made it all the way across the state of Missouri in 24 hours. It is now only about 45 minutes away but my expected delivery date is Thursday. So it is going to take 6 days to make the 45 minute trip. Thank you FedEx .

Leave a comment:

• dwil23
    replied

Originally posted by LindaKay75 View Post
    My opinion is the whole postal system is lousy, no matter whether a package is sent FEDEX, UPS or FEDEX Smartpost. I sent out a priority package from Florida to Arkansas and it took 10 days. It didn't matter that I paid extra for Priority either. We all should know by now, or at least I do, when you're told package will get there in 3 days, they are just lying. I might not be on the same subject here, I just wanted to say this. I'm not putting blame on MSQC.
    Totally agree 10 days is not acceptable but can tell you for priority mail it is the exception rather than the rule. In the case of Smartpost and Sure post it is the rule not the exception!

Leave a comment:

• dwil23
    replied

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
    FedEX doesn't deliver to PO boxes... well they delivered my order to the end of my driveway next to the street! Luckily for me that I happened to see the box out there and was able to get it. sometimes they hire odd people i guess.
    You are correct if you say that FedEx and UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes if you are talking about their REGULAR services. What M* uses is not REGULAR FedEx or UPS but a lower cost option -Smartpost or SurePost. Smartpost and Surepost packages are delivered, by FedEx/UPS, to the local post office and they take it "the last mile", hence this is often referred to as last mile service. FedEx/UPS skim the "easy/cheap work" (long distance trucking of mass shipments) and then hand off the more costly door to door delivery part to the Post Office. It's a winwin for these companies as they are the ones who take the lions share of the fees and do the easy work, then because it is delivered by the regular mailman, uninformed customers blame the post office for the slow delivery.

Leave a comment:

• LindaKay75
    replied

My opinion is the whole postal system is lousy, no matter whether a package is sent FEDEX, UPS or FEDEX Smartpost. I sent out a priority package from Florida to Arkansas and it took 10 days. It didn't matter that I paid extra for Priority either. We all should know by now, or at least I do, when you're told package will get there in 3 days, they are just lying. I might not be on the same subject here, I just wanted to say this. I'm not putting blame on MSQC.

Leave a comment:

• nativetexan
    replied

FedEX doesn't deliver to PO boxes... well they delivered my order to the end of my driveway next to the street! Luckily for me that I happened to see the box out there and was able to get it. sometimes they hire odd people i guess.

Leave a comment:

• sydneybean
    replied

I had replied to an email about my shipped order stating that I didn't like smartpost at all. They informed me that they will be using them from now on. Hmm. Sorry but not happy about that at all. I don't mind it for daily deals where I am buying because of the sale. I do mind for something I need in a hurry. I'll pay more postage just to get it in a timely manner. And that is not smartpost. It should not take an package from 3 hours away more than a week to get to me.

Leave a comment:

• baskets4deb
    replied

Originally posted by baskets4deb View Post
    I sent Lisa an email. Their 3rd attempt at sending my missing fabric took 6 days to ship and is scheduled for delivery on the 11th. There isn't much she can do about it now. Poor customer service. Poor shipping method.
    Update: Just checked the tracking and FedEx now says the 12th. I give up! No more! I won't even consider ordering again from MSQC as long as they use FedEx Smart Post!

Leave a comment:

• dwil23
    replied

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
    I know as a loyal forum member who posts here everyday, these shipping issues are prevalent and iMHO totally out of control. I feel guilty getting fabric elsewhere when they are giving me this forum full of friends for FREE. However, seems we have earned the right. Our loyalty has been a strong reason for this families survival. We love the story, the family, the forum and the quality of the goods. But, now the story is old, the family is on their feet and doing very well, and perhaps now that they want to play with the big boys, they need to get their big boy pants on and FIX these issues for the shipping. I personally have not had any shipping issues, but if I did...and I probably will...I , too, would be leary of another order.
    Exactly! I feel that ten years is time enough too get your ducks in a row. Yes, they have grown exponentially- beyond anyone's wildest dreams - because we - their customers - love them and their story and have been very loyal to them. Sadly, I FEEL that same loyalty has led to an arrogance of sorts - that the same loyal customers will simply accept poor service, because we love them.

I needed to order 9 yards of fabric this morning and I didn't even look to see if it was available here because I want it before Christmas! The company I ordered from will ship today or tomorrow and I will have it two days later.

Leave a comment:

• sydneybean
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    You have a PO box. It has to be shipped USPS as UPS and FedEx don't deliver to PO boxes.
    I am being sent a package today by FedEx smartpost from Msqc and I have a po box. Smartpost transfers to the post office. So does ups. I am not happy about smartpost at all. Shipment today delivery date is the 12th. I live 3 hours from Hamilton. Once it gets to st louis it will transfer to 3 or 4 different facilities and sometimes to one facility twice. Not a fan of smartpost at all.

Leave a comment:

• SewMuchToDo
    replied

My last two orders are expected 3 weeks out. Received one and it was about three weeks, still waiting on the other one... They are back to the slow/bad shipping for my area. I have not been even looking at the site much since. I need to order fabric (close to 50 yards for a Judy Niemeyer quilt) for a class and I can't order from here and be able to start my class. Sad

Leave a comment:

Working...
X