daily deal sold out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: daily deal sold out

I bought the daily deal a week or so ago, flannel charm pack. It inspired me to buy a panel I had had my eye on for awhile, and I used all my quilter's cash to sweeten the deal. Turns out, after they charged me, the DD sold out. It took awhile to figure out, but it was also GONE FOREVER. Long story short and a few emails later, Customer Service totally made it right, put my Quilter's Cash back in my acct. The point here is, always, ALWAYS give them a chance to make it right. Because I firmly believe that is their goal. It may take a little back and forth in email, because that's just the nature of email. Hard to get across what you want in writing sometimes. But, they do listen. Give them a chance to make it right.
    sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Re: daily deal sold out

As someone else pointed out, one of the weekly specials is already sold out/unavailable, and there is no indication that it's sold out until you click on the specific product page.

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...age-patty-cake

It would be nice if there was a 'Sold out' banner on weekly specials/daily specials in that sidebar display when they're no longer available to order.

Comment

Working...
      X