Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sale items on sale for more than the original MSQC price

Hey Alan,
    I've noticed that sometimes when you do a percentage off sale, the sale price winds up higher than the original offered price.

For example, with the Mystery Batik Charm Pack, it's normally $6.95 from MSQC, but since the MSRP is $12, and there's currently a 25% off sale, it's $9 today, $2.05 more than normal.

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...uantities-last

Maybe you can fix the code so that the site uses the lower of the two prices?

Re: Sale items on sale for more than the original MSQC price

Here's another example (though not as big a price difference):
    https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...lic-charm-pack

Comment

Actually, here's a question...

When you do a 25% off sale, it looks like the site does 25% off MSRP, not 25% off MSQC pricing. Is that what's intended?

Comment

Doesn't look right!!
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Gotta love this place, always a surprise.
          TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightline View Post
            When you do a 25% off sale, it looks like the site does 25% off MSRP, not 25% off MSQC pricing. Is that what's intended?
            Probably. I've noticed that before with other sales.

Comment

That's not what we do, I wonder if some wires got crossed recently. These are great examples of the problem though, let me run this by our tech guys and see what's going on

Comment

I've noticed this as well. I jumped when I saw 25% today because there is a line I'm dying to get but the price is showing $7.50 pp, regular price is $8.95. 25% off would make the pack $6.72. I'm not one to squabble over prices less than a dollar but that extra savings could go towards shipping cost.

Thanks for checking on this, BillNye.

Comment

Something is definitely wonky -- the Moose Lake Charm Pack is $10 MSRP but its sale price is $8.95 -- at 25% off it should be $7.50. I noticed the same on a couple of other charm packs, but those were sold out.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi there,

Al got in touch with me and I dug in on those prices mismatches. Thanks so much for bringing it to our attention. We've adjusted about a dozen prices to match the offer and reached out to any customer that purchased at the incorrect price.

I've spoken with our product folks and they've added a step to their process to make sure we don't have any pricing issues when categories are put on sale in the future.

I hope you have an excellent Memorial Day weekend!

Best,

Caleb

Comment

Thanks Caleb! You know we're quilters and pay attention to details.
                      Katrina
                      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

Hi again, I've noticed a slight variation on sale prices going up (and only because I happened to be paying attention to a specific product)...

A kit was on sale previously for $79.xx at midnight last night. This morning, it is on sale for the low low price of $93.46. I think your sale pricing algorithm might still have a few bugs...

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...ble-runner-kit

Comment

I have found that when they have % off sale the sale price is on the MRSP not M* price and I thank that is bad business practice
                            so I don't think I will be shopping with M* any longer

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Shultz View Post
                              I have found that when they have % off sale the sale price is on the MRSP not M* price and I thank that is bad business practice
                              so I don't think I will be shopping with M* any longer
                              Keep in mind that M* everyday price on yardage and precuts are lower priced then other companies and when you add in the low price in shipping and their dAily deals, daily and weekly specials it will still be my go to place to shop.
                              Wendy
                              http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Working...
                              X