Processing for 6 days, now back order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Processing for 6 days, now back order

I placed an order on May 18th, and have been hoping it would ship sooner than later. I always estimate 10 days to arrive in Canada. I kept checking the order and it kept showing Processing. This morning, the one item that I ordered 1.5y is back ordered. It was available when I ordered and for many days after. I am going to hold off on cutting the fabrics from the collection, in case it doesn't arrive.

I am upset as the last time this happened, I finally asked for a substitute after waiting 2 months.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Re: Processing for 6 days, now back order

Awwwww that would make me a little grumpy.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

More like completely P.O.'d. That just isn't right.
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Please call and talk to customer service.

Comment

I've got a piece on back order, too. I hoping it will be in when customer service says it will be in. I'd kind of like to have it to make a holder for the pantry door. Of course, I'm in no rush since nobody seems to care whether the door I want painted get or not.
          Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
          ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Quilting View Post
            Please call and talk to customer service.
            Tammy from customer service contacted me. Hopefully this will be resolved and I can get the larger cut that I ordered. This is the reason I decided to order, and at same time, I added smaller items.

Comment

I recently had 2 items cancelled that I ordered from the sale bin, guess others here liked it too and they got to it before me! It happens. It was not for any particular project, the fabric was just calling me name! I am sure it is going to a good home!

Comment

UPDATE: order still shows as Processing and Back order. No further email from M*.

Comment

It would be nice to get email up front on a short shipment, let us decided right then and there whether to cancel or ship short, take an alternate design, or just let order sit a little longer if new supply is expected soon. If you don't go and look at your order online when you get a ship notice, you won't know if all items will be in the box until you actually receive the box. Don't like surprises like that.

Comment

Update again. Yesterday, I received a message that my order has been processed and shipped with all items. I will check tracking tomorrow. It usually takes 7-10 days for delivery to Canada, customs. I am pleased with the response and appreciate they receive a lot of orders. They also have credited with Quilter's Cash to my account, which is a great gesture and sign they value their customers.

Comment

My two pennies worth... I always get better results when I call customer service vs. emailing them. Talking to an actual person on the phone is the way to go if you want it resolved quickly and efficiently.
                      Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

You're having quicker luck than I am. The fabric I chose won't be back in stock until the middle of June! I'll be ready for it by then. Hopefully I'll remember what I was going to do with it by then.
                        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by KPH View Post
                          You're having quicker luck than I am. The fabric I chose won't be back in stock until the middle of June! I'll be ready for it by then. Hopefully I'll remember what I was going to do with it by then.
                          Katrina, I've started making a note on a scrap of paper every time I order. When the fabric arrives, I tuck the note in with the order. I have a stash that will last me well into retirement, so I need memory aids!
                          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Update - June 9. . I could turn into the grumpy customer. I did get an email from Tammy at customer service on May 30th. My order had been shipped. I got 2 emails with different tracking numbers. One is empty. The other showed it had shipped. The last info was on May 31 that it was on its way to US facility (assume USPS). It's now 9 days, and has not arrived to facility. I sincerely believe it fell off a truck somewhere. I have it received a response to an email I sent earlier this week.

Update - no M* package. I wonder what will happen to an order I placed last week. Do you think I will get by summer's end? It may be quicker to drive down there to retrieve my orders.

Comment

Having a similar problem here. The things I ordered yesterday have shipped, the things I ordered 5/31 have not. I got an e-mail two days ago saying they were about to be shipped.....according to their info they have not been. Bummer, but luckily there is nothing I really need [just want] in the order.

Comment

Working...
                              X