Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast Shipping - things are looking good at M*!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast Shipping - things are looking good at M*!

Place an order on Wednesday (1/17) for the DD plus some yardage. Got an email confirmation the same day and another email saying it had shipped the same day (1/17). My order arrived today (1/19)! 2 days from order to arrival -- Now that's fast! Thanks M*! So glad things are starting to roll around there.

Re: Fast Shipping - things are looking good at M*!

I ordered a ruler and a layer cake Monday, got the shipping notice the same day and got the package yesterday. I would have been satisfied with that regardless, but was impressed considering that Monday was a federal holiday and there was icy weather during that time.

Comment

Wooo hooo! Sounds grand! I know my last order came in quickly.
      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

This is awesome to hear. We're still very much focused on taking care of customers whose orders are older and haven't shipped yet (there's an entire team dedicated to those orders), but it definitely feels good to be able to ship orders same-day. Thanks for still putting your trust in us after these last few rocky months!

Comment

My order was shipped on the 17th also and scheduled to be delivered today. When it didn't arrive I checked the tracking. It left Hamilton on the 17th, arrived in Kansas City then left Kansas City and arrived back in Hamilton on the 18th. It then went back to Kansas City. Hopefully it's on it's way and not back to Hamilton!

Now my other order of 12/31 is still "processing" . A responded 2 days later, to my p m and said "I'm digging in quick". I assume that means he's looking in to it. I guess I'll try customer service tomorrow...
          Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

I placed an order on 1/18 and it shipped today! That's great processing time for an order that includes yardage.

Comment

Happy days are here again
              The skies above are clear again
              So let's sing a song of cheer again
              Happy days are here again…

Comment

Originally posted by baskets4deb View Post
                My order was shipped on the 17th also and scheduled to be delivered today. When it didn't arrive I checked the tracking. It left Hamilton on the 17th, arrived in Kansas City then left Kansas City and arrived back in Hamilton on the 18th. It then went back to Kansas City. Hopefully it's on it's way and not back to Hamilton!

Now my other order of 12/31 is still "processing" . A responded 2 days later, to my p m and said "I'm digging in quick". I assume that means he's looking in to it. I guess I'll try customer service tomorrow...
                I show it all went out this morning, sorry for my delayed response in the PM's. Let me know if I can help with anything else

Comment

I placed an order on 1/11, it mailed same day, and I received it on 1/17. Layer cake only, haven't tried to order yardage. Glad to see things are getting back to normal!

Comment

Congratulations on the improved service! My order came today.

Comment

My order came within 3 days and it included 9 pieces of cut yardage! Woo hoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Annababy View Post
                        My order came within 3 days and it included 9 pieces of cut yardage! Woo hoo.
                        Where in Arkansas do you live? when I lived in Fort Smith over a year ago....it would take at least 4-5 days in shipping route?!!!! Especially, if it was Sureposted....
                        Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shermur View Post
                          Where in Arkansas do you live? when I lived in Fort Smith over a year ago....it would take at least 4-5 days in shipping route?!!!! Especially, if it was Sureposted....
                          I live in central AR in Beebe. I have never had a problem, but this was crazy fast. This box arrived by USPS.

Comment

Originally posted by JulieC View Post
                            I placed an order on 1/11, it mailed same day, and I received it on 1/17. Layer cake only, haven't tried to order yardage. Glad to see things are getting back to normal!
                            Yep back to normal - only took SIX days to get to you from Missouri to Ohio.

Sorry, I just don't see that as acceptable service. I'm not trying to be mean, I just.don't.get.it.
                            Donna

Comment

Originally posted by dwil23 View Post
                              Yep back to normal - only took SIX days to get to you from Missouri to Ohio.

Sorry, I just don't see that as acceptable service. I'm not trying to be mean, I just.don't.get.it.
                              It took from Thursday to Wednesday, over a holiday weekend. Not super fast, but to my way of thinking, not outrageously slow. Obviously, we have different ideas of what constitutes acceptable service. In this case, M* processed the order and it shipped the same day. You can't ask for a better turn-around time. It's important to remember, though, that once the package leaves M*, it is no longer under their control. It is in the hands of the shipping service.

Comment

Working...
                              X