Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seriously Disappointed in Order Handling

Originally posted by oldsewer View Post
    I had placed an order on 11/27, no yard goods. Received no communication about the status of the order and only learned of the system problems from the forum. Received a very nice, totally appropriate email on 1/3 telling me the order was not available and was being cancelled, and money refunded, and QC used to say sorry, etc. So you did all right in the end sort of. BUT it is a fundamental problem not to communicate with me after an appropriate time - 10 days, 2 weeks, you decide - to let me know the order is way slow. Two of these items I really needed, and had gotten in the habit of using M* as my primary online resource. I have long since bought them elsewhere, and other items as well including yard goods and got blazing fast results even during the pre-Christmas rush. Like other posters, I'm not trying to trash a good company where I have spent a lot of money through the years. But some of these problems have been present off and on with you and for me, the biggest one of all is JUST TELL ME. I'm glad for you that you think you have the system working again, and best wishes in the future.
    100% - The biggest failure in the orders where we had to do something drastic like refunding and apologizing was we waited to long to act, and weren't transparent enough in the messaging along the way (we had worthy distractions of trying to fix the system and have everybody down on the warehouse floor shipping orders, but it was a ball that got dropped by us) - We still have a few anomalies we're deciphering, but every time we crack the code on one, it turns into a new process that we know how to deal with in the future.

Thank you for the patience and great feedback oldsewer, it really is helpful to make sure we're dialed in on the right solution.

Comment

Received my order of 12/3/17 on Saturday, 1/13/18 ... doing my happy dance!

Comment

Still peeved about an order I placed for an entire quilt. Shipped everything but one 3 yard piece they said was backordered. Waited and waited and waited - by the time ( 2 1/2 months later) they said it was no longer available I couldn't find it anywhere else. The stack of fabric to make the quilt is still sitting due to my irritation. Took three phone calls and three weeks to get a refund. I still order occasionally from MSQ if I'm in no rush, but virtually anywhere else on the web can get something delivered within a week or less. Sorry MSQ but you've lost a lot of my business.

Comment

Originally posted by CheyMom14 View Post
          Still peeved about an order I placed for an entire quilt. Shipped everything but one 3 yard piece they said was backordered. Waited and waited and waited - by the time ( 2 1/2 months later) they said it was no longer available I couldn't find it anywhere else. The stack of fabric to make the quilt is still sitting due to my irritation. Took three phone calls and three weeks to get a refund. I still order occasionally from MSQ if I'm in no rush, but virtually anywhere else on the web can get something delivered within a week or less. Sorry MSQ but you've lost a lot of my business.
          That would be frustrating. It took three weeks to get a refund on the back ordered item they said was no longer available? Normally as soon as that flag gets flipped in the system it refunds automatically. I'm glad you finally got it though, normally they're really good in sorting through that in the customer service dept.

And I totally understand losing business to the slow fulfilment. I won't ask you to try me again until we're ready, but we're closer every day!

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
            That would be frustrating. It took three weeks to get a refund on the back ordered item they said was no longer available? Normally as soon as that flag gets flipped in the system it refunds automatically. I'm glad you finally got it though, normally they're really good in sorting through that in the customer service dept.

And I totally understand losing business to the slow fulfilment. I won't ask you to try me again until we're ready, but we're closer every day!
            Did I read her comment wrong or did you? My understanding is that she didn’t get the 3 yd cut and due to MS delay, she couldn’t find it anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by cathym View Post
              Did I read her comment wrong or did you? My understanding is that she didn’t get the 3 yd cut and due to MS delay, she couldn’t find it anywhere else.
              He said he was glad she finally got the refund.
              K is for Karen 😊​..................
              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
              T - is it TRUE?
              H - is it HELPFUL?
              I - is it INSPIRING?
              N - is it NECESSARY?
              K - is it KIND?

Comment

How far behind are you now? I'm waiting on a 12/31 order that is still marked "processing".
                Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Originally posted by baskets4deb View Post
                  How far behind are you now? I'm waiting on a 12/31 order that is still marked "processing".
                  We're just a day or two behind on most, there's just a couple trouble maker orders from each day that are hanging on, pm me your order number and I'll chase it down for you

Comment

I'm still not convinced the problem is better. I will wait to place any orders until I see more positive comments about deliveries.

Comment

I ordered a specialty ruler on Jan 11th and it was delivered today..... that was even with the holiday yesterday and no postal service.

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
                        I'm replying right now, give me just a second, I'm on it, I'm not AS available now that I'm married with a baby on the way. If you would have got me last year, I was alone with nothing but these internet forums to keep me company, I was much more available then

We had another great day in shipping yesterday, everyone is smiling like they figured something out. It feels good to finally have good news. We're gonna survive!
                        Ok - I'm not waiting on an order, just following the thread to stay in the loop on whats happening and the new system and all - but all that went out the window with your more important comment above! A BABY ON THE WAY! Well, butter my buns and call me a biscuit -CONGRATULATIONS Tto you both, and prayers for a healthy bundle of joy!

Comment

Originally posted by tamsterg7 View Post
                          Ok - I'm not waiting on an order, just following the thread to stay in the loop on whats happening and the new system and all - but all that went out the window with your more important comment above! A BABY ON THE WAY! Well, butter my buns and call me a biscuit -CONGRATULATIONS Tto you both, and prayers for a healthy bundle of joy!
                          I missed that post since this thread has gotten so long. Congratulations! Such a blessing for your family!
                          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by tamsterg7 View Post
                            See Alan??? I never even told anyone here!

He told me a while ago and told me to keep it on the downlow. He has since announced it on Facebook, but I still let him spill the news here.
                            K is for Karen 😊​..................
                            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                            T - is it TRUE?
                            H - is it HELPFUL?
                            I - is it INSPIRING?
                            N - is it NECESSARY?
                            K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                              See Alan??? I never even told anyone here!

He told me a while ago and told me to keep it on the downlow. He has since announced it on Facebook, but I still let him spill the news here.
                              Agree - it was his news to share with the forum in his own good time! The Doan Family is growing again

Comment

Awesome news! Congratulations! Who's going to make a quilt for the baby?

Comment

Working...
                                X