Daily Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Daily Deals

Room to "hold" orders is an issue, as we simply do not have an area to keep them in. We have hundreds of customers who would like this option, but unfortunately we are unable to accommodate that request right now. Hopefully in the near future it could be a possibility! We are moving into a new building, as many of you know, and we are so excited, and busy, getting it ready for our big move. We appreciate your patience, and understanding regarding the "Daily Deal", and we will make sure everyone is aware if any changes are made with the program. Have a fantastic Sunday! It's beautiful here in Hamilton!!
    Jackie
    MSQC Customer Service

Comment

I'm lucky in that I live to the west of Missouri and am able to look at the DD at 10 PM. My question is; can I buy another charm pack, jelly roll or layer cake of the same pattern for the regular price? Usually one of any of those items is not enough to make much with.

Comment

THe email should come earlier than 8:30 am..as I am on the east coast and that is when I get mine also..I dont like to order until I get my email to see what the other special offers are for the day or week as well. I think these emails need sent closer to when the daily deal goes live. JMO of course..but then I would be spending probably alot more than i already do!

Comment

Originally posted by qwerkyqwilter View Post
          I'm lucky in that I live to the west of Missouri and am able to look at the DD at 10 PM. My question is; can I buy another charm pack, jelly roll or layer cake of the same pattern for the regular price? Usually one of any of those items is not enough to make much with.
          You can always buy another item or ten at the regular price, just not at the sale price. You have to find the item by it's real name, not what they call it in the daily deal. Often once you add the daily deal to your basket the regular priced item will appear below, in the area where they suggest items you might be interested in.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

I guess I'm just lucky that I get up so early to go to work (4am). I'm in Washington state and have never had a daily deal sold out! The only exception is when I think about it all day and decide that I'm going to get the daily deal when I get home. Lol, that never works our for me, but I try it anyway!
            ~Shannon~

Women are Angels ...
            And when someone breaks our wings...
            we simply continue to fly...
            on a broomstick...

We are flexible....

Comment

I know how you feel I live in Hawaii so you can forget the daily deals for me by the time I get up lol
              sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Working...
              X