This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It would be nice

It is easy to recognize spam, if you hover the cursor over the title of the post it shows the first line of the post. If it is spam, just move on. The moderators are UNPAID volunteers and have lives that they sometimes have to deal with. The moderators of this forum do a fantastic job. I know for a fact they delete 40-60 every day, but some slip through when they are busy.

The easiest thing in the world to find is a fault, I suggest that if it bothers you so much you have to continually complain about it, just don't get on this forum. Go to one of the ones who are perfect and don't have spam

If spam upsets someone to the point they have to constantly complain, they need to get a life and focus their attention somewhere else!

The above is my opinion and does not necessarily reflect the views of Missouri Star Quilt Store, it's employees, the moderators or the owners.

Comment

Originally posted by BobW View Post
      It is easy to recognize spam, if you hover the cursor over the title of the post it shows the first line of the post. If it is spam, just move on. The moderators are UNPAID volunteers and have lives that they sometimes have to deal with. The moderators of this forum do a fantastic job. I know for a fact they delete 40-60 every day, but some slip through when they are busy.

The easiest thing in the world to find is a fault, I suggest that if it bothers you so much you have to continually complain about it, just don't get on this forum. Go to one of the ones who are perfect and don't have spam

If spam upsets someone to the point they have to constantly complain, they need to get a life and focus their attention somewhere else!

The above is my opinion and does not necessarily reflect the views of Missouri Star Quilt Store, it's employees, the moderators or the owners.
      No offense taken Bob.....but you're right, you can take your cursor and run it over the first line of the post.....

Let's hear a BIG CHEER and a Hip Hip Hooray !!! th Hooray ! .jpg for ALL the MODERATORS here on MSQC's forum.....they do a great job....and it's an UNPAID ( and sometimes ) a THANKLESS position.

th 2nd Hooray ! .jpg
      Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
      http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

In other words, if your opinion doesn't match the cult opinion, you aren't allowed to have an opinion. What a NICE lot of _______ you are here.

Comment

Ouch! Sounds like trouble brewing.

Comment

This discussion is over. It has been kicking around long enough and is getting nasty. All done discussing.

Comment

Working...
            X