August/Holiday issue of Block not available for download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August/Holiday issue of Block not available for download

I received the August/Holiday issue of Block in the mail last week, but haven't seen the digital copy available for download when I log in to my account. Wondering if it's just me, or has anyone else been able to download their digital copy? I thought it was included with the subscription?

Re: August/Holiday issue of Block not available for download

I will go check...

Comment

Originally posted by Annababy View Post
      I will go check...
      Worked for me; sounds like you may need to contact them. Hope your issue is resolved quickly.

Comment

I was not able to get into mine either and then I discovered that I needed to "sign in." I never log out of MSQ, but I found that I needed to sign in again to get to Block. Once signed in, everything worked fine.

Comment

Thank you very much for checking. I logged in again and it still isn't there. I emailed customer service; I'm sure I will be able to download it soon.
          Last edited by JulieC; August 26, 2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Update: I heard from M* and they're telling me I need to download an app? I didn't have to do that for the issues that were shipped with other orders.

Comment

I just went and checked the download area, remembered couple of single patterns were given as freebies on recent orders... I also clicked on the subscription (which I don't have) and I didn't realize for the magazines I bought and received were also there for me to look at them or download them. Both kind downloaded fine for me.. I picked open as my option to download and then I saved it to where I wanted it on my computer. I don't have an App... (that I know of) on my laptop.

But maybe the subscription ones are different...

Comment

Hi Julie,

I double checked with our team and they confirmed that for subscriptions, you need to download the app to see the digital version. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks,
                Sam

Comment

Working...
                X