Sale bin - not all prices shown are final SALE cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sale bin - not all prices shown are final SALE cost

Seems like the newest items added are only showing your discounted price on the page, have to click on the item to see the SALE price. But some others you don't. Confusing...

Just FYI for your web person.
    Last edited by Mimi_Howard; August 19, 2017, 08:36 PM. Reason: added sentence.

Re: Sale bin - not all prices shown are final SALE cost

That's interesting
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

Thanks Mimi for pointing that out. Our tech team refreshed the index for the sale bin and now the correct prices are showing.

Comment

You're welcome. For a little while thought I was losing it. First they were there, then they weren't, then some were.. Oh what hide-n-seek game your site was playing!

Comment

This is a problem again. Looking at the list page all of the "normal" prices are showing. You have to click through to see the sale price. Not worth my time to click on everything to see if the sale is good enough to purchase the item.

Comment

Yeah I noticed this too.

Comment

I checked with our tech team and it sounds like the team that updates the sale bin pricing might be doing so just after the bin gets refreshed, so the prices look off until the bin gets refreshed again two hours later. We're going to try to get them to adjust the timing of when they update it so that there is minimal time with prices looking strange.

Comment

Working...
              X