Block magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block magazine

I've been a subscriber to Block magazine for 2 years now. They debited my account almost a month ago for the latest issue, and I still haven't received it. 3 other members of my family have not received their's either, and we all live in Missouri! I seen the new issues at the shops over the weekend. Anybody else having this problem?

Re: Block magazine

It takes at least a month from the time they charge your card to get the magazine.I don't have mine either ,but it will arrive soon i'm sure.
    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Should be receiving it any day. A couple of other members wrote that they did just get them - SO, I am trying to be patient also

Comment

Me too, it's frustrating when you see it in shops but yours hasn't arrived yet! Still nothing here and here it is May 1st. I've been a subscriber done the beginning, some times I think of cancelling but then it arrives and I don't.

Comment

Got mine this am. Kathy
          All quilts cat tested and approved.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody. I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your copies yet. I'll try and give a little insight in the process.

The printer gives us the dates when we should be running the billing based on when they will be able to ship. We've been trying to be more consistent about when that happens, as in the past we've been a bit erratic. This last month, billing was run on March 31, April 3, and April 4. Magazines were to be mailed out on April 19. If you haven't received yours by the first week of the month, you should probably go ahead and reach out to customer service, who can dig in further to ensure that nothing went wrong on our end and with the printer to ensure that they mailed it.

Comment

Well there is hope mine arrived yesterday now to sit down with my coffee and read it.

Comment

Mine arrived in KY today.
                *~* Myrna *~*
                *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I got mine yesterday. So, hopefully, you will get yours any day.

Comment

How do I cancel my subscription if the BLOCK magazine?

Comment

Originally posted by SherryF View Post
                      How do I cancel my subscription if the BLOCK magazine?
                      Go to your ACCOUNT page on the store site and find manage subscriptions. You can cancel from there
                      K is for Karen 😊​..................
                      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                      T - is it TRUE?
                      H - is it HELPFUL?
                      I - is it INSPIRING?
                      N - is it NECESSARY?
                      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Working...
                      X