Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a Squeak, but instead a Happy Squeal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a Squeak, but instead a Happy Squeal.

On November 2nd I placed an order with MSQ, that I thought for sure was going to take a month to receive.

I ordered 19 different - 1/4 cut yards of various solids to do a special requested quilt, plus one DD charm pack (total was around $35 including shipping)

I had visions of the first order fulfillment person (we'll call her Jane) seeing the order, and thinking "WTH - no way, I'll just slip this into Sue's pile of orders while she's at lunch". And then Sue coming to the order, and slipping it into Betty's pile, and so on and so on, until I had to call to inquire about my order.

I promised myself, for this PITA order for so little money, I wasn't going to gripe, I would be patient!

I am so pleasantly surprised! My order arrived today, less than 2 weeks after I placed it.

Thank you MSQ Girls (and guys), you've made my day. I will be able to complete this quilt in time for Christmas!
    You Rock!

Re: Not a Squeak, but instead a Happy Squeal.

19 quarter yards??? I felt guilty when I ordered 12.

They do rock!!!

Comment

Re: Not a Squeak, but instead a Happy Squeal.

I have been ordering for several years now. I have received all my orders within a few days. I agree they rock.

Comment

Working...
      X