Shipping delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping delays

Has anyone experienced shipping delays? I placed an order on 9/5, and its status still says "paid". I did order some yardage (3 yards and all civil war prints), but 15 days later and it's still not shipped. I emailed and the response I got back was that they are "working feverishly to get caught up." That was last week. Just wondering if anyone else has had a delay getting their orders.

Re: Shipping delays

I know they ran into a log-jam with the Golden Star promo, but I haven't heard any more and I haven't ordered in a while. I'm sure they are working on getting things caught up as soon as possible.
    Cindy

Comment

I had very fast shipping on some charm packs I ordered but I haven't ordered yardage lately.
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I placed an order for three charm packs about a month ago. Order received quickly but the DD was omitted from the order. I waited a week then emailed. They said they would send it out immediately. Still nothing. I emailed a second time a week later and they just shipped the missing part yesterday. This is the first time they ever goofed up an order. Don't know if it was the Golden Ticket thing or the retreat going on down there or what.

Comment

I ordered some flannel yardage on September 13, and it was delivered today. I'm in New York.
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

14 days and it hasn't shipped? That does seem excessive.

Comment

we're shipping next day right now, if you're 15 days out, definitely email in, it's probably got a fabric everyone is searching for and just needs to be back ordered and shipped to you (fixing that so it happens a bit more automatically)

Comment

I ordered 8 yds last week and it was here in two days. I think Bill is probably right. Goes to show you, you are ordering the most popular stuff while I am helping them clean out the warehouse. lol
                Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                Terry

Comment

I agree with Al. An order you placed on 9/5 should be in transit by now... something is up. Contact them by phone if you can so they can pull it up and see what is going on.

Do you check your email for "Shipped" email? I don't watch the "Paid" status on my account, sometimes its behind the action. But, the shipped email has that tracking number I can click on it and see if it's just Labeled or picked up, in route or in my mail box. LOL.

I checked my order before and it said delivered.... I went to the back door and there it was, sitting on the porch. Loved that.

Oh... check your junk folder in the email. It could bounce there.
                  Last edited by kensington; September 20, 2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Got an email today that 2 of the 4 items are cancelled/no longer available/backordered too and might not be available anymore as well. So unfortunately I cancelled the order. Oh well, just my luck. I still think M* rocks, first gliche I've really had since I started ordering 4 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X