This is a GOOD squeak for Live Chat ... Thanks M*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a GOOD squeak for Live Chat ... Thanks M*

With all the travelling I do sometimes I forget where I will be when an order will be delivered. Only once or twice in the past few years have I had to contact M* and it's I've done it by email since it was not time sensitive.

This happened to me today ... I realized that an order would be delivered to NC when I was on my way to Hamilton. First I went to my email account and didn't see a shipping notice. Then I checked My Account - My Orders tab - and saw that the status was "Printed." Figured it was worth a shot so I started a Live Chat.

Once Samantha (the CS rep) heard of my problem she had me wait ... and tracked down where my order was! Luckily it hadn't shipped and she was able to track the yardage that was being cut and then change the delivery location for me. It took about 15 minutes but she was very pleasant throughout.

I'll continue to email for non-emergency matters ... but if it is an emergency or something time sensitive I highly recommend using Live Chat. They may or may not be able to help but it's worth a shot if your order status is "Printed." Love that feature! ! ! !

Re: This is a GOOD squeak for Live Chat ... Thanks M*

That's great! They have such great customer service and I think the shipping Dept. rocks too!!!
    ~Kathy~

Comment

Samantha is fabulous!! I had an issue with ordering and she cleared it up quickly and made sure that I received the order that I attempted to place - thanks for the live chat feature! Love it!!

Comment

That's great to know Judy. Looking forward to seeing you and hubby in Hamilton next week!

Comment

Working...
        X