YouTube mass upload — a bit spammy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube mass upload — a bit spammy

Just saw the new snips videos, and while I'm excited to watch them, they did just all fill up my YouTube feed. I've been unsubscribing to channels that do this more than once since I can't see other recent uploads from other channels. It's just irritating and verges on the realm of spam. A couple a day or even just spaced many hours apart would be better.

I'm sort of a casual YouTube user, I don't go by notifications, I just open the app and watch whatever is new in my feed that is interesting. Maybe I'm a little different and most users wouldn't be irritated by it, I don't know. I adore M* videos but it's not the only channel I watch (okay, maybe it is! )

Re: YouTube mass upload — a bit spammy

Ops, seems like we posted about the same topic at the same time

Sorry.
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

I love the snips, but I too would of liked them spaced days apart. Maybe a couple or three at a time.
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

If you're on facebook they do come up here and there ,not all at once.
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Hi stitchwishes,

It was not our intention to bombard everyone all at once. We apologize for that! We've been posting the Quilt Snips videos on Facebook each week and were putting them on YouTube at the same time, but as unlisted videos. So we didn't realize they would send notifications when we made them live! Again, so sorry!

We currently plan to continue posting them weekly, so you shouldn't be getting them all at once ever again! We don't ever want our fans to feel like they're being spammed!

Comment

thank you hmstock for the clarification - appreciated!
            Karen
            Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Working...
            X