30's fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30's fabric

Will you please feature some 30's fabrics on your daily deal? Or weekly deal? Or any deal at all! Sooo many batiks, all the time. Just give me 30's!

Re: 30's fabric

I got a layer cake a few years ago. That doesn't help though does it. Just buy on a free shipping day and it will even out
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Flicka...sent you a PM!
      Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

M* had Pinafores and Petticoats on DD a few months back. I love it done up in stars, on my bed right now. I wish they would do more 30s and 40s repro too.

Comment

There are much few 30's fabrics available....I think Al told me only a couple of new lines a year??.....they do carry them all and are always looking for more. They do come up on daily deals, just not as frequently. I love them, too.

Comment

Maybe this is a good idea for a group swap?
            sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

I agree...look for free shipping day and it will work out
              Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
              Terry

Comment

They have some in their big sale right now and often on the DD.

Comment

American Jane carries retro prints for quilting...just fyi

Comment

Originally posted by Flicka View Post
                    Will you please feature some 30's fabrics on your daily deal? Or weekly deal? Or any deal at all! Sooo many batiks, all the time. Just give me 30's!
                    I was so happy to see this post. I was beginning to think I was the only one on the planet who does not like batiks! Maybe we are the only two lol!!!

Comment

No, there are three of us! I don't generally care for batiks either.

Comment

Now there are four. Batiks are okay(not great), but I'll take a 30's any day.

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                          I was so happy to see this post. I was beginning to think I was the only one on the planet who does not like batiks! Maybe we are the only two lol!!!
                          Let's make it three. Every once in a while (every couple years at least) I might see a batik I like, but I could buy 30's fabrics every day if I could afford it. I've gotten some charm packs on the DD.

Nancy
                          Nancy

Psalm 126:3 The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

Comment

Free shipping never evens it out for me, unless you're only buying yardage. Layer cakes and jelly rolls usually save close to $15-$20, and shipping is only $5 in the states. Am I missing something?

Comment

There is five...I am not a batiks fan at all. If you were to go through my fabric stash right now, the only batiks you might find would be there by accident and it may have been given to me. I did not purchase it!

I lean more towards 30s print, or Art Gallery fabrics.....
                              Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X