Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

different sized templates? Smaller Rhombus Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seaturtle
    replied
    Re: different sized templates? Smaller Rhombus Please?

All 4 sides of a rhombus are equal length, diagonals bisect, and opposite angles are equal. Adjacent angles are supplementary. Just make sure the sides are equal length and the rest will fall in place.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

I don't. I only cut down a orange peel and there's no math there. lol. Maybe shrink it down with a printer?

Leave a comment:

• DeeDesadier
    replied

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
    In the tutorial comments there was mention of one in the works. The only thing I can suggest is to trace (which I have done) it on card board and marking it down to size. I used the board from a layer cake.
    well if that is the option at the moment i guess that is what i will stick with (cardboard). You wouln't happen to know the proper way to measure a rhombus to get the right measurement would you - is it from diamond points or from the paralle sides.. i forget. Geometry has been a few years behind me.

Leave a comment:

• BillNye
    replied

oooh good idea, I'll see what the crew thinks

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

In the tutorial comments there was mention of one in the works. The only thing I can suggest is to trace (which I have done) it on card board and marking it down to size. I used the board from a layer cake.

Leave a comment:

• DeeDesadier
    started a topic different sized templates? Smaller Rhombus Please?

different sized templates? Smaller Rhombus Please?

Hello, everyone.

I was wondering if there was a future plan to make a smaller Rhombus template or if there is a 4" finished block diamond/rhombus template out there i should investigate. I have the MSQC Rhombus and that bad boy is awesome. AND its Really big for a baby quilt (i am planning out a tumbling alphabet "wooden" block with the letters spelling out baby's name on block tops - Cute Right?!?) But i also have three friends who are expecting = :sigh: LOTS of cuts. Thus the desire for a smaller rhombus template. My little cardboard one will not hold out since i plan on making this one a lot (and it seems my friends are like rabbits of late and it's not spring!)

Help or suggestions? plz? Thank you.

Dee
Working...
X