catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

catalog

I just received the email about checking the address for the new catalog. I DON'T want the catalog. I prefer using the website. I have removed my address.

A lot of catalogs seem to just go in the trash, most of the ones I get do as I prefer online. I'd say save the money used for mailing and reduce shipping or mdse costs for everyone.

Thanks

Re: catalog

I don't care for most catalogs either, I agree they usually go straight to recycling. But if their catalog is anywhere as nice as the Block magazine I think I'll love browsing it! I'll definitely get the first one and see what it's like. If I don't care for it and I can in and remove my address.
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love looking through catalogs so I 'm looking forward to seeing it.
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I love catalogs! Well not all. It was my dd's birthday last month, I bought her some supplies from an line jewelry making site. I got sent a catalog. I give her all the stuff ,but the catalog reaction was priceless . She hugged it and said 'I love catalogs'. lol
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

If you have never seen one, Hancock Paducah has a fabulous catalog!! I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I suspect this one will be comparable.
          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Hi,

I can't seem to find that saved address anywhere on my account. Either that or I am blind. lol Can someone help me please.

Thanks
            Tracy

Comment

Don't worry I found it. I was on the wrong page/site. Geezs I am a bit slow sometimes. lol .

Comment

I am really looking forward to the MSQC catalog!!
                Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I don't get Block Magazine, either. I don't care for quilting magazines. I'll never make what's in them or usually buy a specific product, so why bother?

Now a good magazine or book with just techniques usable all over with any machine or accessory is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha O View Post
                    I don't get Block Magazine, either. I don't care for quilting magazines. I'll never make what's in them or usually buy a specific product, so why bother?

Now a good magazine or book with just techniques usable all over with any machine or accessory is welcome.
                    Block magazine is filled with only quilts and techniques. Not a single ad in it. The illustrated step-by-step instructions are full of tips that can be used in so many quilts - not just the 10 or so in each issue. Only magazine I have ever seen without any ads. Fabulous phjotos and diagrams, and thebpaper qulity is very good - not flimsy like so many others. More like a soft bound book. I love it! And can't wait to see if the catalog is the same high quality.

Comment

I am not a magazine/ catalog person but I do like looking at Hancock Paducah catalog. I agree with Julie A the Block Magazine is awesome its so well presented. I also think its one of the best value for your money of any of the quilting magazine out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie A View Post
                        Block magazine is filled with only quilts and techniques. Not a single ad in it. The illustrated step-by-step instructions are full of tips that can be used in so many quilts - not just the 10 or so in each issue. Only magazine I have ever seen without any ads. Fabulous phjotos and diagrams, and thebpaper qulity is very good - not flimsy like so many others. More like a soft bound book. I love it! And can't wait to see if the catalog is the same high quality.

That is not what interests me. I prefer to try out my own ideas and muck with them in EQ7. Accuquilt has plenty of patterns I can convert to QAYG. I am not doing a quilt any other way. To big and too much fabric to struggle with in a small area.

I do like some ads - see what's new and worth following up on.

The magazine does not have a usable index online. I'd have to have a small pic of any quilt to know if i wanted to buy it.

I'll look thru some quilting magazines, and either the tone of the article is funky or I don't like any of the designs - color, style, especially the quilts that tout a new accessory that you have to buy. I usually put the magazine back. If I go to a quilt expo, it's only for mdse. I never look at the quilts.

I also don't do Youtube. I have a few really old tutorials bookmarked, but I can read faster than the video goes, and experiment while I'm reading.

There are some books that I consider great and I will buy the book. I will spend money, but I will not be swayed by anyone's opinion. I will shop at MQ online store if I need something and they have it. I might only want something once a year. The quilt stores I can get to have enough fabric since I only buy when I design a quilt. I never buy because I like the fabric.
                        Last edited by Alpha O; July 4, 2016, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori63 View Post
                          I don't care for most catalogs either, I agree they usually go straight to recycling. But if their catalog is anywhere as nice as the Block magazine I think I'll love browsing it! I'll definitely get the first one and see what it's like. If I don't care for it and I can in and remove my address.
                          I agree... I'm looking forward to my first issue...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I am excited about the catalog. I also get Nancy Notions catalog and have found some helpful tools there that I wouldn't even have thought to look for on the website
                            Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ginny B View Post
                              I am excited about the catalog. I also get Nancy Notions catalog and have found some helpful tools there that I wouldn't even have thought to look for on the website
                              And that's what's great about them. I mean did you know they sell jewelry here? I found that page by accident.That really was a surprise to me!
                              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
                              X