Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipping Dept: PLEASE pack boxes tighter....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Dept: PLEASE pack boxes tighter....

Got my package in the mail the other day and YES I'm upset how the postal folks handled my box but I also feel MSQC needs to pack the boxes tighter. While there was packing paper there clearly wasn't enough. Thankfully my 2 templates weren't cracked or broke! That's my 10" orange peel template visible through the HOLE in my box.

resize2.jpg

resize.jpg

Resize3.jpg

resize4.jpg

Re: Shipping Dept: PLEASE pack boxes tighter....

ahh good feedback, we are pretty good with that stuff almost all the time, but every now and then it's just the wrong size box. I'll use this in some training and we can get it fixed! if there's anything wrong in there, please reach out and I'll get it right for you!

Comment

Man, it looks like someone drop kicked that box.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Yikes! That was a close thing!

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
          ahh good feedback, we are pretty good with that stuff almost all the time, but every now and then it's just the wrong size box. I'll use this in some training and we can get it fixed! if there's anything wrong in there, please reach out and I'll get it right for you!
          Thank You Bill!! Luckily nothing was broke. I agree this is a good learning tool. Thanks for listening & addressing for future shipments. Cheers! ~M

Comment

Merri, I'm sure it was helpful that you also included the photos. I'm glad your supplies arrived safely in spite of the condition of the box!

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
              "LIKE"..............................
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Yikes, whoever delivered that package really did a number on it! Glad your items arrived safely in spite of their mishandling of your package. I have to say though that I have bought a LOT from MSQC over the past few years and I have always been beyond pleased with the way they pack. So it's good this incident was brought to their attention, but I have to believe it was an aberration, at least based on my experience with them.
                Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Wow, this was packed with air wasn't it?

I usually complain about all the packing tape they use for the mailing envelopes. I can't figure out how to cut through all the tape to open the package and not rip the material inside. They don't leave a surface uncovered, it's almost like opening one of those hard plastic packages. But hey, it arrives intact and my items are secure.

Comment

My mail carrier would have tried to shove that box in my mailbox. Mashed, trashed, and bashed is typical for my packages.

Comment

My shipment came last week...my fabric was snug as a bug in a rug all tucked into a big clear bag...plenty of paper padding and box intact. .. your box looks like it went to the Bermuda Triangle and managed to survive the trip by sheer luck....glad to hear your order was ok...
                      Priscilla Lujan
                      Los Angeles, CA:icon_cool:

Comment

WOW! I thought it was me! You wrote this in June and I got my very first order- end of July and I couldn't believe how crunched my box was. Nothing broken here either but I wanted to find out how it was shipped- UPS? Fed-Ex? US Postal? thinking it was one of them that handled it that way. My second order will come next week (August) so let's see how it is... (smh)
                        sigpicThat which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.... Keep Moving Forward !!... :icon_calm:

Comment

Working...
                        X