trouble accessing posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trouble accessing posts

I visit this site daily and use the archive to access the posts. Yesterday and today, when I go to the Archives only older posts/threads show up.
    It shows that I am on page one but all the posts are from 2009.
    Can someone help me with this problem?
    Thank you.

Re: trouble accessing posts

I'm not sure if this is the same problem I had once, but I clicked on Mark Forums Read and it messed up my access to the posts and it took a couple weeks for things to normalize. I would recommend you avoid clicking on that tab.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I agree, that messed me up big time too.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

hrm, I changed some url structure stuff, maybe I need to rebuild some indexes. I'll work on it tonight after you all are sleeping and see if I can sort it out

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
          hrm, I changed some url structure stuff, maybe I need to rebuild some indexes. I'll work on it tonight after you all are sleeping and see if I can sort it out
          Love you man - but never understand that foreign language you speak!

Comment

Hi When you first come on the site the at the top of the page it says community if you hold your cursor over it you'll get a drop down menu if you then click on forums and at the top of that page click on new posts you'll see all the latest posts.Try that.
            :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
              Hi When you first come on the site the at the top of the page it says community if you hold your cursor over it you'll get a drop down menu if you then click on forums and at the top of that page click on new posts you'll see all the latest posts.Try that.
              Thank you for the suggestion. That works fine. My problem is with accessing through the archives. That is my favorite way to access the site, but it no longer shows more recent threads ...all posts are from 2009 and earlier.

Comment

Working...
              X