Aurifil Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aurifil Thread

I have been quilting for a long time and have tried many threads. For the last10 years I have been an Aurifil devotee. I wish you sold it on the website.

Re: Aurifil Thread

me too! I love Aurifil thread.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I am an Aurifill user too. Craftsy is a great place to get it and many times during their big sales.
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion! We're always looking into the best products to offer, so we'll keep this in mind!

Comment

Westwood has white aurifil on sale for $7.50/spool. Westwood Acres Fabric ? Sale

Comment

I, too, am an Aurifil fan. The thread has a beautiful sheen when used in appliqué or in quilting--particularly the 40 wt. The 50 wt. is great for piecing because it doesn't add bulk to the seam and helps to maintain that 1/4" for accuracy. I also like that it doesn't produce the lint when sewing like some of the other threads I have used. I would love to be able to purchase through a great company with excellent customer service.

Comment

I know I'm a little late adding on to this post, but a million times yes, please consider carrying Aurifil.

Comment

Bear Creek has it right now for $10.49. The big cone are $39....marked down from $49.
                pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Craftsy has Aurifil basic colors on sale for $8.61. There are also sets on sale. You'll find them under tools and notions.
                  I bought a few more yesterday with an order. I love Aurifil!
                  Check out Aurifil 1422 yd Spool on Craftsy!

Comment

That's a good price...too bad I have multiples of them! Bear Creek has a wide variety of colors....I know they are a bit more, but it is a good selection.
                    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Working...
                    X