Daily deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily deals

I have not been getting the daily deal emails from y'all for about a week or so. Am I the only one missing this? Please let me know if I need to change a setting or something on my end. I can't make it thru the day without checking that Daily Deal. Even if I don't need or buy the item, I love reading the little stories that go with the deal. Please help!!!
    Not to brag, but I can still wear the same earrings I wore in high school! :D

Re: Daily deals

Contact Al. His user name is Bill Nye. He's the technical person who is responsible for their website.
    Last edited by rebeccas-sewing; April 12, 2014, 02:23 AM.
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Originally posted by SewManyThings View Post
      I have not been getting the daily deal emails from y'all for about a week or so. Am I the only one missing this? Please let me know if I need to change a setting or something on my end. I can't make it thru the day without checking that Daily Deal. Even if I don't need or buy the item, I love reading the little stories that go with the deal. Please help!!!
      I haven't gotten mine for months.....and I don't get shipping messages anymore, either.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I do not get them either, but I am ok with it since it is just as easy to go to the site. Less emails to deal with, I like that too. Oh, and did get an email for my birthday, did not expect one, very nice.
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

I stopped getting emails too, but then I checked my junk box. Sure enough, they were going there. I just had to mark M* as an safe sender. Now they come into my inbox again.
          May the road rise up to meet you...
          May the wind be always at your back...
          May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
          Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Mine have stopped coming before as well. I'm not sure why, but I'll go back and resign up for the newsletter a couple times and they have always started back up on their own. I know Al has had to fix it for others. I guess I wasn't that worried about the Daily Deal emails since I always check the site before I receive them, but I was concerned when I wasn't getting my shipping notices. They did come back though.

I'm sure their email system gets the hiccups once in a while simply because of the number of people it has to email to.
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

Working...
            X