New MSQC mobile app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New MSQC mobile app

So, we were asked to try it out and report back how we like it. I don't like it! I don't shop with my phone. And if I want to go to the MSQC Website, I can't get to the forum now that ths thing as taken over the mobile site. What am I missing here? I use my phone while waiting in my car for the grandkids to be dismissed from school, or in line of a drive through. I can't get to the forum. Frustrating me a whole bunch!

Take note, Al!

Re: New MSQC mobile app

Until it's fixed or changed you could go to the website itself Jean and read the forums for there. It's what I do when I have to use my phone - I never use my cell unless I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
      So, we were asked to try it out and report back how we like it. I don't like it! I don't shop with my phone. And if I want to go to the MSQC Website, I can't get to the forum now that ths thing as taken over the mobile site. What am I missing here? I use my phone while waiting in my car for the grandkids to be dismissed from school, or in line of a drive through. I can't get to the forum. Frustrating me a whole bunch!

Take note, Al!
      Did you download the app for the tutorials? I can get to the forum from that. I have both, I like both. Come see me for a weekend, I'll show you how to use it. LOL. When will you be here?

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
        Did you download the app for the tutorials? I can get to the forum from that. I have both, I like both. Come see me for a weekend, I'll show you how to use it. LOL. When will you be here?
        Saturday morning! I like cinnamon rolls for breakfast!

Comment

Jean, you are out of luck. She's traveling and won't be home. Make it this far though and we'll have cinnamon rolls, fresh Diet Dr. Pepper, and just about anything else you would like. I don't do telephone apps though . . . shucks!
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I'm still not sure about where to get this app. Is it just an iPhone thing? Can I get it on my Android? If so, where? I've already downloaded the tutorial app, which is fair. When I go to the M* url in the phone browser, it just goes to the normal website.

I'm bummed.

Comment

I don't think any of us with android devices can down load it. At least not any one I have heard of.
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                Saturday morning! I like cinnamon rolls for breakfast!
                Serious? Sandy is right, we are out of here about 6am. Headed southeast to Disney. Our son will be here. We will be passing by your way around lunch time... should we stop in for sandwiches? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
                  Serious? Sandy is right, we are out of here about 6am. Headed southeast to Disney. Our son will be here. We will be passing by your way around lunch time... should we stop in for sandwiches? LOL.
                  You are driving to Disney? That is quite a trip! But I hope you have a great time! BTW, I did finally figure out how to access the forum from the mobile site. I like words, not three stupid little lines, thankyouverymuch!

Sure drop by Saturday! But I may be at the fabric store!

Comment

Working...
                  X