MSQC review request spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSQC review request spam

So.... all of a sudden I am getting emails upon emails asking for me to review the various items I bought when I was there for Birthday bash. This is super annoying.

They started the review portion of purchases a while back. It's just to let other quilters know if you like a product or not. It's not required to fill it out. Just put it in your email trash and delete it.

There's nothing that we here on the forum can do about it. If it really stresses you that much, call customer service and complain to them.
    Katrina
    From NC, retired in FL
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

We get these kinds of requests many times after doctors' visits wanting us to rank the service we received. I ignore them & delete them. We are under no obligation to fill out surveys unless we have the time & want to do it.

Comment

I just ignore them or mark them to go to junk
        Karen
        Spring, TX

Comment

Try going into your account and unsubscribing from emails you don't want. I find the amount of emails they send if you don't regulate them, highly annoying.
          K is for Karen 😊​ Albuquerque, NM..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

I hate giving out my email address for that very reason. Even Home Depot will try to get it. I never get a receipt emailed to me. The only thing worse is robo calls. Like Karen said you may want to unsubscribe from those you don't want.
            Teresa
            Pelham, Alabama
            War Eagle!!!

Comment

This tracking really has gotten out of hand. I order from people on line and then they fill my inbox for the next several months with ads that are unsolicited. Seems if I already bought the item I don't need to know they have more in stock.
              success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
              Terry of NC

Comment

Well yeah. I wouldn't mind it too much except since it was Birthday Bash, I bought a bunch of stuff from different MSQC stores, and I'm getting an email for every single time I checked out. >.<

Comment

Working...
                X