X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KarenC
    commented on 's reply
    I have not been thrilled with their responses to email requests. I have 4 gift cards purchased in 2019. I asked for the gift card numbers. They sent me the numbers and amounts for 2 of the 4. Now I need to call back again.

• grammaterry
    replied
    Joycelyn, I want you to just put in a huge order and then use your quilters cash. If it doesn't accept it as payment, then you will know you cannot use it all at once. I don't blame you for wanting to use it on a special promotion and it seems like you should be able to but who am I?

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    I also tried doing that yesterday -- but I had to struggle to find items to add to get the discount. With the $20 shipping -- I thought I will wait until later. I have a huge order coming hopefully before xmas. I figured if it was a struggle for me to find things to add to my cart, I really didn't need them now.

Leave a comment:

• sydneybean
    replied
    Usually if your quilters cash or promo code lowers your order to under the free shipping amount then you won't get free shipping. That applies to most places I purchase from.
    You certainly didn't get a very good answer to your question. That is poor customer service.

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied
    I know! I have 8600 quilter's cash points!! I wanted to blow them all by getting a "free" cutting mat. I called M to see what's the deal can you use all your points like that? I was on hold so long I gave up even though "your call is very important to us." So I emailed instead. Three days later I got an answer which was very unsatisfactory and didn't answer my question. I was steamed and replied back how rotten their customer service was and complained about the lack of helpful info. Ok I just pulled M's reply out of the trash. Initially all I was told was "You have to convert your points to a promo code. Have a nice day." Here is their final (and useless) response:
    ‚Äč
    You asked how many points can be used in one shopping trip and then I stated that your points are converted into a promo code and only one promo code can be applied per order.

Leave a comment:

• Nwmnteacher
    replied

"Are you saying when you use Save25 you cannot use quilter's points and you loose the free shipping also?
    The new coupon system is confusing to me. I'm going to try."

Yes, that's what I'm saying. I figured we can't combine discounts, but Quilter's Cash shouldn't be considered a discount because we've earned it through shopping. Also, I don't think it's fair to take away the free shipping because you used a discount code. But I guess it's all about the $$$.

Leave a comment:

• Nwmnteacher
    commented on 's reply
    I messed up this comment!
    Last edited by Nwmnteacher; November 30, 2021, 06:24 PM.

• TMP
    replied
    Are you saying when you use Save25 you cannot use quilter's points and you loose the free shipping also?
    The new coupon system is confusing to me. I'm going to try.

I wanted the first piece of the MSQ village and a few other things. I tried to combine it with the daily deal and a few other things and use the save10. I could not get it to work with the discount code. I guess I don't need the items.

The only thing can figure out is that we must not be able to combine discounts, but I don't understand why that should affect the use of the quilters cash and free shipping when you spend a certain amount.
    Last edited by TMP; November 30, 2021, 10:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nwmnteacher
    started a topic Coupons and quilter's rewards

Coupons and quilter's rewards

I think we should be able to use our saved quilter's rewards along with a coupon. Today I ordered $100 worth, used the code SAVE25, and when I tried to use the $5 I had in points, it deleted the $25 coupon. When I only used the coupon code, with taxes and shipping (shipping was free but got added back on when I used the code....another complaint), I was only able to save $15. Seems like a rip off, especially when you consider I earned the points by shopping with them in the first place.
Working...
X