Delayed deliveries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delayed deliveries

I understand that MSQC is changing their delivery system and things are a little bit out of kilter. But, I had an order from May 25th. I called to find the status of it and was told that there was no way to track my orders even though there is a tracking number listed. It does not work and a message comes up that the page cannot be found. I think I am going to wait awhile before making anymore orders. Maybe things will clear up later. Also, I have not been receiving the Daily Emails, either. I called and was told that there was a problem with their server. When I called again, I was told that there was no problem with the server, Someone just told me that. What exactly is going on here? I know I can go to the website and get the info there, but the daily emails were so much better. The good thing about this is that I am saving quite a bit of money not being made aware of the Daily Deals.

Luck to you. I ordered the D the 26 th, waited 2 weeks for shipping, and they sent me bobbin buddies instead of the fabric. Finally got THAT straightened out, and am STILL waiting, now for another ship date. I MIGHT see the fabric by the end of the month....I'm not ordering any more.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Yes orders in lots of places are getting slow again. Running out of products in some cases. let us hope it all gets rolling again soon. I like your last sentence!!

Comment

And I am STILL waiting for my May 26 order, while customer service is unapologetic at best.
        TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

It seems that most places get their orders out within a reasonable amount of time (usually 3-5 days) and ship them out. In my experience (and I can't speak for others, of course), the problem has not been with the seller, it's been with the delivery. Typically, the postal system or whichever system is used to send your package to you are to blame for the majority of the delays.
          Maria

Comment

• auntstuff
            auntstuff commented
            Editing a comment
            In my case its the seller. First, more than a week to ship, then the wrong order, then FINALLY re-shipping the correct order (I hope)
        Working...
        X