• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy Navas
    replied
    Re: the story

Originally posted by pdjewelrylady View Post
    the duck quacks because he can't whistle! LOL
    Now why didn't I think of that? I'm laughing and my sides hurt. Can hardly wait to get the grandkids with this one.

Leave a comment:

• Lola2Ace
    replied

I would love to know the story behind the duck too! Hubby knows what I am doing when he hears the quack!
    There's a bit more to the family story in the video series on Sympoze that Jenny did. It's in the opening video and is
    quite interesting!
    Lola
    Last edited by Lola2Ace; January 15, 2011, 09:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dmt148
    replied

GOOD ONE !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

the duck quacks because he can't whistle! LOL

Leave a comment:

• stitchywoman
    replied

I think it's hilarious that you guys want the whole story! I don't know that they'll ever do a documentary but it's a funny idea! I don't even know about the duck. I asked once and I think someone told me to ask Al. sorry to tell you I never did. I'll pass this on maybe on one of there silly days they'll stop and make a short film for everyone!

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

I don't know about the duck, ask Al he designed the web site. Gina, Jenny has 7 kids

Leave a comment:

• RFREE
    replied

Yea I wanna know why the duck quacks too. I have a wild mallard on our pond and every time I feed him I think about it and smile.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

But we still want to know about why the duck quacks . . . .

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Jenny tells you how everything came about on her sympose online series. Her kids bought the long arm so that she and her hubby would have something to do in their retirement. Then one of the girls fell in love with fabric and the shop was born. It is a family business which is really nice that they cared enough to include their parents in. In this day and age when kids have such busy lives they forget about what their parents are doing it is a breath of fresh air that they cared enough to want to include them. Hugs, Jan

Leave a comment:

• ginampls
    replied

like who thunk it first and the response to the idea... let make a quilt shop? lets make vids put it on line... how many kids does Jen have. costumer... let see them... how did the dvd people show up to feature Jenny? Nat. designing rulers!!! wonderful.... make it like real documentary... is there a college near by is there some student who needs a project? we wont to know... oobers sound off...

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Add me to the list who want to know the behind the scenes story. Great question, Gina!

Leave a comment:

• craftyladysam
    replied

Same here would love to hear your story. We all feel like family and family shares! Right girls? The duck is cute, why did you pick him?

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

My husband loves the duck! He knows which I'm on that's for sure. The other day I was telling my sister about this site and he is in the background saying - there's a duck on there too. So funny.

Would love to hear 'your story'.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Carol_Ann
    replied

Yeah, tell us the duck story. Every time one of your wonderful tutorials is beginning, I pinch my fingers together as the duck does his " quack ". Try it .... it's fun !

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

I want to know the story behind the duck..you know the one...that quacks at you the beginning of every tutorial....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X