• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum screwup

I received a visitor message I'm posting it here
    Visitor message from evy
    evyevy posted a Visitor Message for ktdidToday, 05:24 AM
    Look at this link I supposedly got from you just this a.m. In fact I got the same link 5 minutes apart! What is going on?!! It came as a Flag Alert!
    Remove your ED problem using cenforce 150 This was my reply "It was NOT from me, there's something really screwed up here!

This has gotten way out of control! someone has to fix these issues NOW I've had it !!!!! Karen look into this !!
    Last edited by ktdid; March 25, 2021, 06:56 AM.
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

This is Spam. Just how you got it is a mystery to me.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• ktdid
      ktdid commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, but how did she get it....with my name sending it??? or were they part of it?? I wasn't even on line at that time she stated. If the spammers can hack into the forum we are all at risk !!

Sorry that you are experiencing SPAM. I tend not to open notifications or messages from people I do not know, either in this forum, laptop or numbers on my phone. Hopefully they are able to find a solution,

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I get flag alerts often here using others names i just delete them. I am not computer savey to know how hackers do it , but any one who knows me, knows I lack the equipment to have erectile dysfunction, nor do I need pot gummie bears or a trip to Vegas, lol. animated-einstein-image-0006.gif

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
        SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
        Editing a comment
        haha --- too funny

• ktdid
        ktdid commented
        Editing a comment
        AMEN !! Madonna

1. Beyond my pay grade. Blusk needs to look into this ... still
      2. This has been an on-going problem since the upgrade. Everyone can see the flag reports, it is just most people don't click on them and start sending messages to those that reported the spam.

This issue has been reported many times and nothing has been done. I don't know if some of the tech guys that used to work on forum stuff are gone or what, but there is nothing that a moderator can do about this.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

• ktdid
        ktdid commented
        Editing a comment
        The thing is I did NOT click on the flag, I thank you Karen for the information, I will send this to Brian but I'm sick of him not answering me. Shows how much they care about the forum, common courtesy is to at least acknowledge my post!!

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
      This is Spam. Just how you got it is a mystery to me.
      What "they" are you wondering was part of it? Definitely not me. It just showed up in my flag alerts/notifications.

Comment

Originally posted by ktdid View Post
        I received a visitor message I'm posting it here
        Visitor message from evy
        evyevy posted a Visitor Message for ktdidToday, 05:24 AM
        Look at this link I supposedly got from you just this a.m. In fact I got the same link 5 minutes apart! What is going on?!! It came as a Flag Alert!
        Remove your ED problem using cenforce 150 This was my reply "It was NOT from me, there's something really screwed up here!

This has gotten way out of control! someone has to fix these issues NOW I've had it !!!!! Karen look into this !!
        Not a solution by any means, but, I wonder if you could create another account and see if the same thing happens there. Just my two cents worth.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Here's what it sounds like to me that happened...

1.Spammer posted in forum
          2. Katie and at least one other person "flagged" the post.
          3. "Flag" notification shows up for all to see.
          4. Evy misunderstood and thought that Katie sent the link directly to her, and sent a private or visitors message to Katie asking basically why.

I see the whole thing as just a series of confusion as to how the flagging system works.

The flagging system definitely needs tweaking.

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
            Hillbillyhike commented
            Editing a comment
            This is very likely what happened.

• ktdid
            ktdid commented
            Editing a comment
            You are awesome👍 I'm sure you figured it out!! I did receive a note Brian got the message!! Thanks so much!!

Maybe we should just ignore flag reports since they aren't meant for us anyway. Don't click on them. They aren't messages.
          Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
            Hillbillyhike commented
            Editing a comment
            This is wise. And only one person reports the spammer as a flag.

Well I don't think there's any excuse for Katie's messages to Brian being ignored. If he is no longer in that position her concerns should have been passed along. Isn't it someone's job? She has every right to be upset about this. Karen, I am sure she appreciated that you read her messages, and at least you took the time to explain you have "no authority" or whatever you would call it, to fix this.

Comment

• ktdid
            ktdid commented
            Editing a comment
            That was so nice of you! As I said Brian finally said he would look into it!
        Working...
        X