Update the sale bin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update the sale bin!!

Can someone please explain to me, if whoever manages this, if you can add or subtract products on sale, why can't you remove those that are "gone forever" Out of 7 items I clicked on ,5 were listed as "gone forever" it's irritating to see something for sale and it not be available!
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

I so second this request. At the very least they could put sold out on the picture.

Comment

Well... I'm about to get real snarky, and then I'll get insulting....I'm wondering if there is learning disability I'm not aware of.....or maybe it's a case of being "You can't fix stupid!!! I tried ordering from the sale bin....7 out of 8 are currently out of stock. Is there something in your brain that won't let you put a sign over the item, that says "Out of stock"??? and please don't get me started on posting fabric for sale that is gone forever... When Al was overseeing the forum, things got done! He was always trying to help! and he always answered you.
      Kathryn
      There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

There is an option on the left side, almost at bottom where you can check yes or no for in stock. Not that hard to do.
        Wendy
        http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

• ktdid
          ktdid commented
          Editing a comment
          Where is the option for "gone forever"...

• Caroline T.
          Caroline T. commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree Katie, there's a difference in "out of stock" and "gone forever". If it's out of stock, then at least you can put it in your wish list and receive a notification when it's back in stock. But "gone forever": well what's the point?

just noticed on Sale section under Backyard BBQ ,that some items were currently out of stock. So they can update some things. that helps us shop better.

Comment

Working...
        X