No announcement yet.

Forum went missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this was intentional (placing the link to the forums at the bottom of the page making it harder to find) then I think we can assume the future of this forum doesn't look good. It makes no sense at all for any other reason that I can think of. <sigh>
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

• nativetexan
      nativetexan commented
      Editing a comment
      that is what i thought too!!! Hmm.

Actually, many websites have their links at the bottom of the page. It may not be what we prefer but it isn’t uncommon.
    Maria

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Sews View Post
      Actually, many websites have their links at the bottom of the page. It may not be what we prefer but it isn’t uncommon.
      Maybe. But even so, why change something so drastically that has worked well the way it was for many years? It's just puzzling. And so far, I've seen no one from MSQS address it, so that is telling as well...
      Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

• Maria Sews
        Maria Sews commented
        Editing a comment
        I understand what you're saying. Why change something that doesn't need to be changed. I guess I'm so accustomed to change that for me, it's the norm. It would be nice if a short survey was done to see what most people can live with changed or simply don't want changed.

I wonder if the left hand talks to the right hand? Oh well, we usually figure things out. that's how things work now. Nothing comes with directions any longer.

Comment

I didn't have a problem at all today. Now, I didn't get on my computer until around 20 p.m. today so maybe everything was fixed before I got on.

Comment

• nativetexan
          nativetexan commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh it's not just today. They changed the main page and put forums at the very bottom left of that page. I never scroll down there unless I have a problem. just hard to see for anyone new to their site.

• osewme
          osewme commented
          Editing a comment
          My forum link is at the top of my page, just under the M* logo on the left side of the page. Wonder if it has to do with the browser. I use Firefox for my browser.
      Working...
      X