Products from New Arrivals not on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products from New Arrivals not on site

I have had two different instances where I got an email from MSQC about either items they thought I would like, or new arrivals, that when I click to go the item it shows sold out forever How can a new arrival already be sold out forever???

I don't know. when i click on some, either on the wording or the photo, the items looks available. I've not tried adding to my cart though.

Comment

I liked it better when emails was just the daily special and a reminder when something from wish list comes back into stock. Their computer program flags everything I look at , on their website, 5 min later i get the email saying here is something that might interest you. Way too much email lately. I have noticed new items added to website say out of stock as they are listed , so they can't be sold out, just as they post it. I suspect it it is to generate interest, in an item enroute to them, ahead of time.

Comment

IF it's something that is new and possibly used in a tutorial it could be that it sold out fast.....or just everyone ordered it and again it sold really fast. I've seen this a few times, (not a lot though)
        Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
        http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
        X