This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auntstuff View Post
    Y'all are shut in too much and getting testy. Its a bit arrogant, perhaps rude, but how does it actually affect you in any way?
    Maybe because a lot of us have been here 7-10 years. I'm all for more members, happy to say welcome, do searches for them. But on a second posting to make suggestions and so many comes off a little pushy.

I apologize to the OP if my comments sound testy. Welcome to the forum.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

• auntstuff
      auntstuff commented
      Editing a comment
      Still no need to go all "mean girls" on the OP. I thought we were adults here.

Good thing that line in the sand is not the edge of a cliff, or you'd need a parachute. Don't forget who hosts this forum.

M* and Jordan Fabrics are both really good for providing us a shopping and learning experience. For one to "copy" the other would reduce our choices by one. Fortunately they both have the business savvy to not go down this path. As quilters we love having the two different approaches to doing business and if we try hard enough we could find things about both companies we might change to suit our own needs. Don't like it one way? Try the other. Every time I wish for a change (out of selfishness) I tell myself, Open your own quilt shop and you can have it exactly how you want.

Rather than posts these comments after only 2 posts, is going to rub the forum members and M* customers the wrong way. Hang out here for a bit and become a part of this community and maybe your views might change.
    You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

I am totally confused by your post and its purpose. Are you here to introduce us to Jordon Fabrics? From your post you went to great details to tell us about Jordon Fabrics. I don't mean to attack you and welcome you to the forum. I just don't understand.
      Last edited by TMP; July 25, 2020, 12:20 PM.

Comment

My first thought is are you related to Donna Jordan? My second thought is that your post seemed a bit pushy or at least kind of critical of M, in that you just joined the Forum. I think you might have started off on the wrong foot with us.

Comment

Why did you post this here in the first place??? All your suggestions should have been directed to Jordan and MSQ. It sounds like you're not pleased with the way MSQ runs the company, you should write them in how they should operate, I'm sure Al will appreciate your comments. This is not the place to tell a company that it's not operating to your satisfaction, when MSQ is the one who owns this! A simple sorry to the forum and all will be forgiven! These people on the forum are a very forgiving bunch, and readily accept new members with open arms. Are we at times biased? you betcha!!
          Kathryn
          Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Comment

• auntstuff
            auntstuff commented
            Editing a comment
            And I remember YOUR first few posts, and their reception....

• ktdid
            ktdid commented
            Editing a comment
            I was waiting for a comment from you Shirley, I stand by every word I ever posted on the forum, Yes I meant what I said, and yes there were many nasty comments made! and yes, I took offense from them.... I'm a firm believer in standing by your words or don't say them. And just like me, she made comments, and she received comments back!! Your comments about the forum when I joined, were less than flattering to say the least.

• MSN
            MSN commented
            Editing a comment
            Gee, I seem to remember when someone got banned from this forum because her comments were so offensive.
        Working...
        X