Way to go MSQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go MSQ

I placed a order on July 8, which included fabric, with standard shipping, I received it yesterday via FedEx 7 days total time!
    It also, included a nice thank you from "Josh"
    Kathryn
    Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Last time I ordered, it was a daily deal (not fabric at all) and a template set. Took two weeks to pack and another roundabout week to get here. I needed a certain fabric and ordered from another business and had it in three days.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• redcaboose1717
      redcaboose1717 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've learned not to order on the FREE Shipping days.....but the last time I ordered the Daily Deal it came within 6-7 days and this was right after the announcement of COVID-19 in March.
      I think it depends on what it on the Daily Deal, if it's a FREE SHIPPING day (which I've vowed to not order on those days!) which might cause many people to order.

I guess when you think about it, MSQC probably has 1000-2000 packages being mailed per day...(maybe not so much during COVID-19, but the amount of staff has probably decreased a lot too.....

Like all places I think there's always room for improvement at times.

I got my last DD layer cake super fast. I lived overseas waiting for a package doesn't bother me now.

Comment

I ordered something yesterday, no yardage, and received email today it's being shipped out already. Of course who knows how long it will take to get to my house, but I am sure not complaining!

Comment

Working...
      X