No announcement yet.

Ditch FedEx SmartPost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my neck of the woods, I would do anything to KEEP from getting deliveries by FedEx Ground. They are only sub-contractors working for FedEx and could care less if we get our deliveries or not. My packages usually end up left halfway down the driveway, no matter the weather (and we have a very long driveway), or at the "Front Door" of our travel trailer, which is parked in our driveway. The last straw was yesterday. He left it lying on top of our mailbox post, down by the road. It was fair game for anyone! He never even came on our property to deliver it, but yet tracking said it was left at our front door. PLEASE give us another option for getting our packages! I would be willing to pay extra to insure I get what I order, or unfortunately, I will probably start looking for other vendors first before ordering from M* and I really don't want to do that. I love M*, but you must realize that FedEx shipping is tarnishing your image, as I see plenty others complaining! Just another option is all we ask!

Comment

• Momofmonsters5
      Momofmonsters5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, I was stalking the door this last time. Our last fed ex package was stolen, not from M*. I ordered the daily deal and we have a locked gate, we left it open and they still threw it on the ground close to the gate instead of coming to the door. They are stressful carrier to get packages from, they are careless.

Thanks for all the feedback, we do consider it in making our shipping decisions. I've passed it up the chain!

Comment

I had three orders close together. just got the last one. I will say YEA for the driver. He rang my doorbell every time he left me a package! Yea!!! they don't normally do that.

Comment

• auntstuff
        auntstuff commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be regular Fedex. Smartpost leaves it at the post office.

I have to agree. I have an order from 1/23 that made it from Hamilton to FedEx in Olatha, KS & is now in a dark hole somewhere. I know USPS & all delivery are swamped, but not a fan of SmartPost.

Comment

Working...
      X