Ditch FedEx SmartPost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditch FedEx SmartPost

We are VERY supportive of your team and the increased social distancing causing processing times to take longer on your side. Please keep that up as long as needed and stay safe! What we are having a hard time with is FedEx “SmartPost”. Our latest order left your facility after roughly 3-4 days. Since that time (7 days later now) Fed Ex has moved it along via the Slug Express, traveling the 500 miles from Kansas City to Indianapolis in that time (8 hour drive in 7 days). Now they are estimating it will take an additional 7 days to get to us, a mere 75 miles away to our house. If you had dropped this in the mail, we would have had it in 2-3 days. If we could upgrade to FedEx ground (which was our normal before all the COVID issues we are all in) it also takes 2-3 days. We understand even FedEx is impacted, but honestly not this much. We have had several recent (last 2 weeks) shipments via FedEx Home delivery from Florida that only took on average 3 days. This is simply their “SmartPost” taking way too long. Please let us upgrade or even use the USPS if you can. Please!

Thank you so much for all your work and your wonderful company.
    Last edited by Kristler; July 14, 2020, 06:03 PM.

I do completely agree.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

It seems shipping should come under the heading of shipping via "The Twilight Zone" USPS is no different, my doctor sent me a letter, all fine and good, until the post office got ahold of it....it took 18 days to 50 miles, I'm serious!! Tulsa to Cushing is 52 miles
      Kathryn
      Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Comment

Agreed, but ain't holding my breath. M* has some items I want to order but won't be doing so until Priority Mail is an option. I'm not looking for free shipping- just want the options in shipping (at my expense) that are available elsewhere.
        You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

The fed ex part works fine for me. But once packages are handed off to the post office, they seem to languish for days without movement.

Jeannette

Comment

I love everything about MSQ except for FedEx Smart Post.

Comment

I have to agree, I love M* except for the Smart Post (a misnomer if ever there was one). I understand about the difficulties in running a business under the current conditions & I don't blame M* for the problems but I hope that when the opportunity arises M* will dump this shipping option.
              May the road rise up to meet you...
              May the wind be always at your back...
              May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
              Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

I have to agree with ditching Smartpost, it is pretty dumb. My package that is on route was in Olive Branch Ms on Saturday, now it has hopped across Alabama [where I live] and has gone to two different locations in Georgia. It isn't due for delivery until next Monday, come on, they are just wasting time and gas running it around.

Comment

Working...
                X