Free patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free patterns

I wish there were a way for MSQ to include the free manufacturer's quilt patterns, I have to stumble upon them by accident mostly. I've searched every way possible, the only way to find them is by viewing fabrics and scrolling down to see if there any offered, then you can save them on your account to download. Why can't MSQ include Free patterns in the search box? There are some really nice patterns to download. Kona solids has a lot of patterns. Wilmington offers dust ruffles, curtains etc.
    Kathryn
    Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

I don't know, but I would think it's a copyright thing.

You could always favorite companies like Kona, Wilmington, Northcott, etc to take you directly to their free patterns.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• KPH
      KPH commented
      Editing a comment
      ktdid, how are you doing?

Katrina, Thank you for asking, I more or less, thought I had better stop posting so much about loosing my husband. People do get tired of hearing the same posts time after time. I pretty much got "stuck" doing a lot, there was a while when I just couldn't do anything regarding him. It felt like you're trying to remove all traces of that person!! I stopped sorting out his things, clothes etc. There's at least another pick up load to sort & give to Goodwill.

I'm still fighting with the hospital they won't lower the amount even a dime! and his $5,000 which included his cremation has NOT lasted very long. I'm still outraged the financial officer said I wouldn't owe a dime on the charges, she should be held accountable to say the least. I can't get ahold of any one, they all keep saying it's not their dept. and don't know who I should call..... but did offer to put the bills over to a collection agency!! if I don't pay any amount.

Most days when just out of the blue the images of him passing away keep replaying in my mind. then I cry, and keep wondering if this will ever get any better.
    I can't help but think of all of you lovely ladies that have had to go down this path, and I get very sad for all of you. There's not much that will put a smile on this face, except when I think of you, your kindness has meant the world to me...Thank You! I will never forget the kindness shown to me. No one could ever have such lovely people as all of you are to me. I do think of all of you so often, and wished I could repay your kindness in some way. Bless all of you! Love Kathryn
    Last edited by ktdid; July 13, 2020, 02:47 AM.
    Kathryn
    Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Comment

Working...
    X