Another way to sort the tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another way to sort the tutorials

I would LOVE to have MSQ offer the option of searching for the perfect quilt pattern and tutorial by the templates used. For example, I just ordered and received the "large simple wedge"...and I'd love to see all the ways that template has been used in your quilt tutorials...or the orange peel(s)...etc. It would be another way to explore options for quilts beyond just the size of the precut.

It's still easy to do if you want. It's just the way you word it. Don't go to Youtube, just click on videos under the browser search bar. It gets rid of most of the junk or it falls to the bottom. Here's for the orange peel.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...ls&FORM=HDRSC3
    Last edited by Hulamoon; June 16, 2020, 05:51 PM.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

They already do
      https://shops.missouriquiltco.com/pa...ate-reference/
      Kathryn
      Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by ktdid View Post
        It's nice to have a list but nothing is clickable. sort of pointless. Cool you found that though.
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

• sydneybean
          sydneybean commented
          Editing a comment
          You can highlight the one you would like to see and right click and then click on "search google" and it comes up.

I have many of M* templates & was very happy to have a reference page to show what pattern/tutorial for each. BUT, cannot print a copy to have on hand. Any suggestions as to how to get it? Frustration level at max. Gina

Comment

Originally posted by geegeequilts View Post
          I have many of M* templates & was very happy to have a reference page to show what pattern/tutorial for each. BUT, cannot print a copy to have on hand. Any suggestions as to how to get it? Frustration level at max. Gina
          I copied and cut the first section from a screen shot. i can do the rest if you'd like

large dresden template.jpg
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

• geegeequilts
            geegeequilts commented
            Editing a comment
            Lorie, thanks, I was able to print to the Mini Periwinkle but nothing else. Wonder if it's due to the lovely updates we've been going thru. Hopefully, it's something they'll fix in the next millineum. Gina

wonderful. i wrote that down.
          Last edited by nativetexan; June 17, 2020, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X