"Posted Photos"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Posted Photos"

When I go to the Media section on my profile page, I can look at my albums.
    What I cannot do is open the "Posted Photos". What should I be doing to view them? I click on the thumbnail, but I get a message saying there are no photos there, even though under the thumbnail it says over 300 photos.
    Also, I have not been able to discern how to create a new album. Can you please explain how to do so? Thanks!

That was one of the concerns I had when they did the change. I even got a Pm that they were looking into it. I lost about 1,000 photos,they are gone on an old computer never to be seen again.
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Oh, Lorie, I'm so sorry! It's occurred to me that I've posted a bunch of stuff to the "Show & Tell" page, but not saved in Albums. So I've found my old albums, and even figured out how to add new ones (although I can only add 10 pics per album), but I'm still trying to figure out how to retrieve the other pics so I can put them in albums as well.

Comment

Working...
      X